Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes a MILF?

Reviews

Default What makes a MILF?

Was just reading An Don's post about MILFS in Cork, and was wondering about the varying opinions out there about what exactly makes a woman a MILF.

This is one of those things that's always been a bit ill-defined ever since the term MILF (Mom I'd like to FUCK) came into common use-- what is the strict definition of a MILF? What are the criteria that makes a woman a MILF?

Here are 3 possible definitions. Is a MILF:

1. Any girl/woman of any age that has at least one child and is still very attractive?

2. A woman who is at least a few years older than you that has at least 1 child and is still very attractive?

3. Any 'older' (presumably older than yourself) woman that is still attractive, regardless of whether or not she has any children?

I had a good friend whose good-looking younger sisters both got pregnant and had kids at very young ages (21 & 19 years old). The kids are now 6 and 4, and both of their mothers are still very pretty, and are now ages 27 & 25, both a few years younger than me. Does this make them MILF'S? They both have kids and are still very pretty, so in this way, they are still 'Mom's I'd like to FUCK'-- but they are both younger-- so do we use definition 1? Are they MILFS?

I had another mate from school whose mom was really hot and she knew it, always wearing tight and sexy clothes; she was one of those moms, not unlike my other friends sisters I was talking about above, that got pregnant early (she gave birth at 20 I think), so when me and the other lads were 15-16 years old, she was only 35-36 or so, and still looking fantastic! So is this what counts as a MILF? I'll remind you all that the term MILF, to my knowledge, originated in the film 'American Pie', when the 2 nerdy guys were perving over the picture on the wall of 'Stiffler's Mom' at the party, and they were discussing how hot she was and how she was a MILF-- thus the first introduction of the term into popular culture. This is an example of definition 2.

I've dated several older women in the last 6 or 7 years, ranging from about 5 1/2 to 13 years older than myself. All of them were between the age of 35 and 40 at the time of our involvement. 3 of them were about 9 to 10 1/2 years older at the time we were dating. But NONE of these women had any children at all. So they all generally fit the general definition of being attractive older women, but none of them had children-- so does this make them MILFS? This would be definition 3.

What do you think folks?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Was just reading An Don's post about MILFS in Cork, and was wondering about the varying opinions out there about what exactly makes a woman a MILF.

This is one of those things that's always been a bit ill-defined ever since the term MILF (Mom I'd like to FUCK) came into common use-- what is the strict definition of a MILF? What are the criteria that makes a woman a MILF?

Here are 3 possible definitions. Is a MILF:

1. Any girl/woman of any age that has at least one child and is still very attractive?

2. A woman who is at least a few years older than you that has at least 1 child and is still very attractive?

3. Any 'older' (presumably older than yourself) woman that is still attractive, regardless of whether or not she has any children?

I had a good friend whose good-looking younger sisters both got pregnant and had kids at very young ages (21 & 19 years old). The kids are now 6 and 4, and both of their mothers are still very pretty, and are now ages 27 & 25, both a few years younger than me. Does this make them MILF'S? They both have kids and are still very pretty, so in this way, they are still 'Mom's I'd like to FUCK'-- but they are both younger-- so do we use definition 1? Are they MILFS?

I had another mate from school whose mom was really hot and she knew it, always wearing tight and sexy clothes; she was one of those moms, not unlike my other friends sisters I was talking about above, that got pregnant early (she gave birth at 20 I think), so when me and the other lads were 15-16 years old, she was only 35-36 or so, and still looking fantastic! So is this what counts as a MILF? I'll remind you all that the term MILF, to my knowledge, originated in the film 'American Pie', when the 2 nerdy guys were perving over the picture on the wall of 'Stiffler's Mom' at the party, and they were discussing how hot she was and how she was a MILF-- thus the first introduction of the term into popular culture. This is an example of definition 2.

I've dated several older women in the last 6 or 7 years, ranging from about 5 1/2 to 13 years older than myself. All of them were between the age of 35 and 40 at the time of our involvement. 3 of them were about 9 to 10 1/2 years older at the time we were dating. But NONE of these women had any children at all. So they all generally fit the general definition of being attractive older women, but none of them had children-- so does this make them MILFS? This would be definition 3.

What do you think folks?
    Well obviously if she hasnt a child she technically cant be a mum so she cant be a MILF
    By definition its a woman that has a child,a woman of any age as there is no mention of age
    in the title. U are trying to say that being a MILF is relative to ure own age, not the case because
    that would mean if a 20 yr old man looked at a 35 year old woman he would say she was a milf ,
    but if a 40yr old man looked at her she wouldnt be. Its still the same woman she either is a MILF or isnt
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

5. Default

Hi Guys,

I am 52..............
    I have had one child................
    I consider myself attractive..............

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milfminx For This Useful Post:

benin (30-07-10), johnmurphy (31-07-10), MILF Hunter (30-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am 52..............
    I have had one child................
    I consider myself attractive..............

xxx
    Milfminx
    im 35 have no kids and i consider you VERY attractive

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10), MILF Hunter (30-07-10), Milfminx (30-07-10), poggo (30-07-10)

A MILF is a mother who is very attractive. I suppose the appeal for some people is that they've enjoyed a cock at least once before. The thought of that attractive woman enjoying a hard cock may be the appeal!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A MILF is a mother who is very attractive. I suppose the appeal for some people is that they've enjoyed a cock at least once before. The thought of that attractive woman enjoying a hard cock may be the appeal!
    Oh ! you just rained on my parade , did'nt realise I had to be VERY attractive lol........................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Milfminx For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    Oh ! you just rained on my parade , did'nt realise I had to be VERY attractive lol........................

xxx
    Milfminx
    You are, my dear Yum Yum!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10), Milfminx (30-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You are, my dear Yum Yum!
    jeysus you have no way about you with the ladies atall sammy boy lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Milfminx (30-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    jeysus you have no way about you with the ladies atall sammy boy lol
    Haha! So that's why the girls stayed away from me at school! LOL! Sorry Milfminx, I am but 'innocnet' and niave and am not yet accustomed to the wicked ways of the world!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well obviously if she hasnt a child she technically cant be a mum so she cant be a MILF
    By definition its a woman that has a child,a woman of any age as there is no mention of age
    in the title. U are trying to say that being a MILF is relative to ure own age, not the case because
    that would mean if a 20 yr old man looked at a 35 year old woman he would say she was a milf ,
    but if a 40yr old man looked at her she wouldnt be. Its still the same woman she either is a MILF or isnt

I've expressed no personal opinions here Ber, I'm just trying to see what people think about how the term MILF can be defined, and came up with these 3 general definitions based on what I've experienced and discussions with others. There doesn't have to be a 'minimum age' for a guy to think of a woman as a MILF, what you said is valid-- a 40 year old guy could think a 35 y.o. woman (who has at least 1 kid) is a MILF.

But I've had mates with differing opinions on this. Say in the case of my friends' sisters that had kids when they were 21 & 19-- would/could they be seen as MILFS to a guy that's 40? Some might say no in a case like that. And in the context of the originally coining of the term MILF from the film American Pie, it seemed to be at least an implied pre-requisite for the woman in question to be older. I'm not discounting anyone's opinion on the matter, just putting it all out there for discussion.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast