Thread: looking for soapy shower fun in cork

Wink looking for soapy shower fun in cork

hi im wondering if there are any cork girls what would have a soapy shower with me and soap me up all over
    or a bubblebath even would love this

Default Soapy Fun

Hi Anthony,Persian Layla advertises Bathtime fun but she has dodgy reviews and when i rang her myself it sounded like she had had a bit too much booze and was in the middle of a party.

Reviews

Cool Aa???

Well she works with English Sophie who has a serious alcohol problem so it's no surprise to me Persian Layla is looking for answers at the bottom of a bottle too!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

chocolate_delight Guest

Hi HOrnyathony,

I will be in Cork soon. I had several soapy showers with clients at my location.

See you soon.

Default One q?????????

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_delight View Post
    Hi HOrnyathony,

I will be in Cork soon. I had several soapy showers with clients at my location.

See you soon.
    Does the client still have to have a shower before getting into the bath??????

Just wondering,
    Westside.

chocolate_delight Guest

Wink Soapy bath

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Does the client still have to have a shower before getting into the bath??????

Just wondering,
    Westside.
    Hi Westside,

If the client had a shower before his appointment, then there is no need. Otherwise a quick shower is required.

Its like going to a hot tub or jacuzzi, you still have to get a shower before you enter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_delight View Post
    Hi Westside,

If the client had a shower before his appointment, then there is no need. Otherwise a quick shower is required.

Its like going to a hot tub or jacuzzi, you still have to get a shower before you enter.
    jeez I'D love to get soapy with u Chocolate come to Limerick soon

8. Default

hi sweety its kelly here i'm in cork this week 14-21 april, I love a relaxing hot bubble bath so if you want to join me you are more than welcome. kissseesss. kelly
    p.s don't forget to check out my profile and my genuine pictures ( kelly in cork)love5