Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Blog Entries

Default Strange dreams

Have you ever had a dream that feels so real and you dont want it to end? Has happened me several times and it's so annoying when it gets to a part where the outcome is about to be revealed and I waken up then try to get back to sleep again to continue the dream and it's gone forever. Not so bad when it is not such a nice dream but frustrating when it is.

Reviews

yes it happened to me a few times too bloody frustrating lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (06-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Have you ever had a dream that feels so real and you dont want it to end? Has happened me several times and it's so annoying when it gets to a part where the outcome is about to be revealed and I waken up then try to get back to sleep again to continue the dream and it's gone forever. Not so bad when it is not such a nice dream but frustrating when it is.
    I never dream now. Havnt dreamt in years. Im asleep within five secs of the head hitting the pillow and next thing its morning.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I never dream now. Havnt dreamt in years. Im asleep within five secs of the head hitting the pillow and next thing its morning.

Westside.
    You must have good quality sleep then. I suffer from sleep apnea and remember most of my dreams because I don't really fall into REM sleep. Because of this, I'm permanently tired.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Dreams can be such strange things.

I had a dream once which seemed to cover a day and a half. Bizarre, as I read that the longest dream we have actually lasts around 7 seconds.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You must have good quality sleep then. I suffer from sleep apnea and remember most of my dreams because I don't really fall into REM sleep. Because of this, I'm permanently tired.
    Years ago i used to sleep walk sometimes but even then i would just go back to sleep and be fine. Now i never sleepwalk. Im lucky with sleep. I never wake up tired ever unless im sick which is very rare with me. What does kill me is if i stay in bed. I find if im not up and about by 7.30 i am wrecked for the day.

Westside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Years ago i used to sleep walk sometimes but even then i would just go back to sleep and be fine. Now i never sleepwalk. Im lucky with sleep. I never wake up tired ever unless im sick which is very rare with me. What does kill me is if i stay in bed. I find if im not up and about by 7.30 i am wrecked for the day.

Westside.
    I always get up about 6.30 every day. Although I find it hard to stay awake till late at night, once I drop off and am awoken again, it takes me about an hour to drift off again.

Reviews

I remember when I was very young (yeah, just a few years ago) I had a dream where I became conscious I was dreaming.

This was a little offputting, to say the least,as I was a little puzzled as to how I was going to re-unite myself with my body.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I always get up about 6.30 every day. Although I find it hard to stay awake till late at night, once I drop off and am awoken again, it takes me about an hour to drift off again.
    Unless im out for the night or something i am alway in bed alseep by 12 at the latest. I find if i stay up at all it wrecks my sleep up because i still find i have to get up early. I also find that if is stayed up late at night it would slowly creep to longer and longer periods.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    i find that if i wake from a dream i am enjoying and go back to sleep i never manage to get back in to that dream. But if it's a nightmare I go straight back into it and keep doing so all night, bloody awful and ruins the night for me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast