Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soulmate?

Default Soulmate?

just wondering what people think, do u think there is someone out there for everyone? I thought I met my soulmate but it wasnt to be I believe that no there is not someone out there for everyone...

Reviews

I don't believe in fate and all that but i do believe there is someone for everyone.

Blog Entries

Default Yes definatly

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    just wondering what people think, do u think there is someone out there for everyone? I thought I met my soulmate but it wasnt to be I believe that no there is not someone out there for everyone...
    and more than one.Saying that there is only one soulmate out there is like saying there is only one food youd eat or drink youd drink. The fact remains that there are several ppl out there that would make soulmates.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    and more than one.Saying that there is only one soulmate out there is like saying there is only one food youd eat or drink youd drink. The fact remains that there are several ppl out there that would make soulmates.
    defo several out there, but then your soulmate may not be someone you are that attracted to initially so i say when seeking someone on a Saturday night just have no standards, you'll find one soon enough

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    defo several out there, but then your soulmate may not be someone you are that attracted to initially so i say when seeking someone on a Saturday night just have no standards, you'll find one soon enough
    Well i find the big problem is ppl are just at different levels in their lives and have different needs at different times.

either that or im an awkward bollox,
    Westside.

Reviews

The perfect person then no - not saying that you have to settle for less but don't raise the bar too high unless you want to spend a lot of time alone - I speak from experience.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    The perfect person then no - not saying that you have to settle for less but don't raise the bar too high unless you want to spend a lot of time alone - I speak from experience.
    correct and right well said thomas.j i also have similar experience's

Reviews

I don't believe in destiny and fate. But there is someone for everyone. There could be quite a few soulmates for everyone but it's just a matter of luck in finding them. Don't listen to me what do I know I'm still single
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    There may be someone out there for everyone, but why stop at one.
    Play the field, have fun, because you will be a long time dead.(unless you believe in life after death)

There are a lot of lonely people in the world who, for various reasons, have never found their soulmate.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

I find that after a good feed of porter I can find my soulmate no problem at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast