Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: irish aoife

Default irish aoife

has anyone here had a good experience with irish aoife im tempted to book her but heard bad things

Reviews

Hi Hung,

Can I suggest that as this is your first post that you elaborate a bit... Otherwise, there is a real risk that people will think that you are making your comments for less than honest reasons. The questions that might be asked are, what did you hear and who did you hear them from, i.e. was it a trusted source to you?

I am not suggesting that you tell all of the negatives that you heard here, but just remember that the girls are business people and as such, a random comment like this could be very damaging if it is not supportrd in some way...

BLD

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

dub1 (19-10-10), El Gordo (21-12-10), Monkeynut (18-11-10)

Guys, i don't know what you are hearing or what is going on. I've been in contact with mods and this is highly offensive.I had a quite busy weekend in Cork and only work the weekends, as my profile only goes up friday to sunday. All i can say is don't believe everything you hear. Private things are private. Thanks. Kisses, Aoife. x
    Last edited by IrishAoife; 18-11-10 at 17:06.

Reviews

Aoife, I have had no resolution in private, so I have to go public. Mods and other girls are behind me on this. You know exactly what I want back and what I am due. I have pm'd u and you have ignored me. This is not a witch hunt, this is actually a fight for justice and you are losing credibility by the minute here by making ME look like the bad guy.

ANYONE henceforth, who attacks or challenge me on this issue , can ONLY be deemed as being asked by Aoife to put my credibility and reputation into disrepute. I just want fairness Aoife and you are ignoring me totally on this issue. I am not the bad guy here, you are, and you are leaving a trail of enemies behind you and the more you try and discredit me, the worse you just make it for yourself and the more pitiful you just become. All anyone has to do is search your name and see the results that pop up. Threads that "I" didn't even start. "Others" are doubting you, weeks, even months before I started this.

ANSWER your phone then when I ring and we can end this.

ESP

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hung9 View Post
    has anyone here had a good experience with irish aoife im tempted to book her but heard bad things
    I think you should tell us where you heard these things from. It wasnt here as this is your first post so maybe it was in your head .... or your other usernames.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post

ANYONE henceforth, who attacks or challenge me on this issue , can ONLY be deemed as being asked by Aoife to put my credibility and reputation into disrepute. I just want fairness Aoife and you are ignoring me totally on this issue. I am not the bad guy here, you are, and you are leaving a trail of enemies behind you and the more you try and discredit me, the worse you just make it for yourself and the more pitiful you just become. All anyone has to do is search your name and see the results that pop up. Threads that "I" didn't even start. "Others" are doubting you, weeks, even months before I started this.
    Only be deemed by who? You? Anyone who writes this type of sad drivel is on the long, slippery slope. Get a grip and look at what you are writing.

Aoife, I have had no resolution in private, so I have to go public. Mods and other girls are behind me on this. You know exactly what I want back and what I am due. I have pm'd u and you have ignored me. This is not a witch hunt, this is actually a fight for justice and you are losing credibility by the minute here by making ME look like the bad guy.

ESP
    Espensen, you cannot claim that mods are behind you on this. Your issue with her is nothing to do with EI

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ESP
    Wish I knew what you are on about.

But from where I'm sitting this looks OTT.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

espensen (18-11-10)

Reviews

Dave, you have mail.

Monkeynut, you don't.
    Aoife should get a grip and look at what she is doing.

Reviews

Dave, you have mail.

Monkeynut, you don't.
    Aoife should get a grip and look at what she is doing.
    Sad really

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast