Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My husband and i would like to wish all our soap opera stars a big hello

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up My husband and i would like to wish all our soap opera stars a big hello

It has come to ones attention that you have a Queen here in Soap Opera Land and my husband and I would like to wish you all well.

It has been a horrible anus for all with the recession hitting all of my loyal subjects so badly - no bonuses for the boys in the city - and some even being layed off - i know that must be just ghastly for you and i am sure that i to will be layed off as one of my sons is so keen for me to move over and let him have his turn.

I would like to welcome the new Soap Opera stars that have so recently joined - Kirk the Jerk would be the newest kid on the block and i don't mean the butchers block. Along with the always beautifully quiffed Blanche Hunt and how happy I am that she has discovered her long lost son Gene Hunt a wonderful member of Police Force and an upstanding member of our community.

Your Queen with the same name as oneself Elizabeth Hilton aka Hot Lizzy is ruling her subjects well and i wish her a good and long happy stay in the Soap Opera section as i know she so loves it here. Well done Elizabeth your M.B.E. is in the post.

A johnny foreigner that has joined is the American Jack Bauer if anyone needs help he is another along with Inspector Hunt that is always a delight - as for the Burka Boyz, well i make no comment other than one is rather amused. One also likes the gorgeous Clarence Hiltern, she so makes Philip and I laugh, thank you my dear - no please do not curtsy its not necessary. I would of course love to invite you and Pompom over for tea so that she may play with my Corgi's.

Bruce I to have seen and its nice to see you to see you nice lol. Babs to has been on here and has sometimes been rather harsh along with a certain Liz McDonald. I have to say totally uncalled for and rather demeaning of oneselves.

I know that i have missed many of you out but there are to many to mention. I wish you all well and hope that you keep on writing as its the best thing i have read in an age - isnt it Phillip. Johnney Allen another member of your community has not been seen for a while but i am sure he will resurface soon. Arnie and so many others do give me hours of pleasure.

I bid you all a very happy and fun time here in the Soap Opera section and i ask but one thing of the lovely Queen of Tarts, your Patricia not to let Elizabeth leave here as it really is the best place to be seen in and she is always so well dressed.

Her Royal Highness Elizabeth Queen of England.......three cheers for the Soap Opera Land.

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 30-01-09 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    It has come to ones attention that you have a Queen here in Soap Opera Land and my husband and I would like to wish you all well.

I would like to welcome the new Soap Opera stars that have so recently joined - Kirk the Jerk would be the newest kid on the block and i don't mean the butchers block. Along with the always beautifully quiffed Blanche Hunt and how happy I am that she has discovered her long lost son Gene Hunt a wonderful member of Police Force and an upstanding member of our community.

Her Royal Highness Elizabeth Queen of England.......three cheers for the Soap Opera Land.

Maaaaammmmmm

your highness listerene, i mean liz the queen

its been quiet around here, no-one reported any crimes

my snitches have squealed nuthin, theyve don,t naut themselves so i cant even let them off by squealin

has blanche put everyone in their boxes

except me of course

thank gawd she,s deaf and wont hear herself reading this, thick old cow

evening all,

EVENING ALL

UP MAN CITY

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    Maaaaammmmmm

your highness listerene, i mean liz the queen

its been quiet around here, no-one reported any crimes

my snitches have squealed nuthin, theyve don,t naut themselves so i cant even let them off by squealin

has blanche put everyone in their boxes

except me of course

thank gawd she,s deaf and wont hear herself reading this, thick old cow

evening all,

EVENING ALL

UP MAN CITY

One sees that you are looking for a French stick chappy.........Mr Hunt a man with your qualities could i would of thought easily have smelt out one of those Frenchies as Phil calls them think it has something to do with the Garlic they seem so fond of.

I think calling ones mother a 'thick old cow' is not really terribly nice - i suggest you apologise when she awakens from reading a book that i loaned her a few years ago - i hope she gives it back soon or the mobile library fine will be mounting like the national debt.

Regards to Deidre and Kenneth and his poof friend.......

Her Royal Majesty The Queen of England

Three cheers for the Soap Chappies Aye Phil

heeeeyyyyy there queenie

you de madam roun here

come work for me now baby

i giva you pro-tex-shoin lady

any thos hoods try to muscle in

they get to know the dark side of willie d

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willie dynamite View Post
    heeeeyyyyy there queenie

you de madam roun here

come work for me now baby

i giva you pro-tex-shoin lady

any thos hoods try to muscle in

they get to know the dark side of willie d

Sorry Hun I work for RodeoMan..........hes a great ride.......... xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default My Husband And I Disagree Don't We Phillip!!!

Sorry Hun I work for RodeoMan..........hes a great ride.......... xxx

My Husband and i would not agree with the person called Call99 - one thought it was a new ice cream one purchase from the Toni Bell Ice Cream person last night - he was rather boring and made NO contribution whatsoever.

Therefore I say he should if he doesn't like said Soap Opera stars to Naff Awffffff. Poor Kirk last night was put in a terrible predicament there were all sorts of words he did not know the meaning of such as:-

1) Brothel
    2) Tosser
    3) Orgasam
    4) Vibrator
    5) Call99

Now there was this nice Johnny Foreigner chappy in there that called himself Hung4Fun and i certainly had a wonderful time with him, an American I do believe and very well up on the likes of all these words and showed me a wonderful Cyber sex time - quite orgasmic - Its been a long time since Phillip and I made love of any sort so I was thrilled to have the touch of this man.

I do believe and hope that Kirk has now looked up the afore mentioned words in wiki or the OED so he knows what the meaning of these words are now.

I am sorry Willie Wonka but i think coming on this board as some sort of 'honkey pimp' is not the type we are trying so hard to remove from society - although its nice to see that there are NO Eastern Europe Pimps on here as of yet just one perhaps, one does believe a Ruskie......a very unpleasant man indeed - off with his head i say. Oh no thats from a childrens fable, still rather apt.

Anyhow i am sure the brothers Ronald and Reginald will deal with these indivuals in a manner i wish not to know or condone and i would add that one will be turning the other cheek when all or any action is taken........so chops away boys.

Her Royal Highness The Queen of England

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 31-01-09 at 13:08. Reason: Because One Can I am HRH Queen of England

7. Default

As usual Liz you don't make any sense, your completely bonkers

Your talking to yourself in the third person pretending your the Queen. I didn't know you had a husband. The poor fellow

I'll leave you to talk to yourself, I don't have a clue what your saying
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

I am sorry Willie Wonka but i think coming on this board as some sort of 'honkey pimp' is not the type we are trying so hard to remove from society - although its nice to see that there are NO Eastern Europe Pimps on here as of yet just one perhaps, one does believe a Ruskie......a very unpleasant man indeed - off with his head i say. Oh no thats from a childrens fable, still rather apt.

Her Royal Highness The Queen of England

HONKEY PIMP HONKEY PIMP

HONKEY PIMP

how dare you accuse me a bein da HONKEY

missy queeny, yua gotta learn de LINGO

now you is working wit ME willie D

sista, yua is de HONKEY HO SUGARGRANMAMA

de dudes all wanna see a geriatric lesbo duo wit you n aunt pat
    Last edited by willie dynamite; 31-01-09 at 13:51.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willie dynamite View Post
    HONKEY PIMP HONKEY PIMP

HONKEY PIMP

how dare you accuse me a bein da HONKEY

missy queeny, yua gotta learn de LINGO

now you is working wit ME willie D

sista, yua is de HONKEY HO SUGARGRANMAMA

de dudes all wanna see a geriatric lesbo duo wit you n aunt pat

Honkey Pimp........yes you heard right i've see huggy bear on television and you remind me of him trying to be one 'de lads' well frankly the burka boyz are running this hood so don't step on their territory.

One does not have to learn de Lingo as you so call it i am no sugargranmama i am a lady infact i am indeed the most photographed lady in the world.

I will of course be touring Ireland in its entirety so if you could sort out some nice hotels that would be wonderful.

I already asked you what was the percentage you would be wanting to take from ones wages so please answer me that.

HRH The Queen of England

Honkey Pimp........yes you heard right i've see huggy bear on television and you remind me of him trying to be one 'de lads' well frankly the burka boyz are running this hood so don't step on their territory.

One does not have to learn de Lingo as you so call it i am no sugargranmama i am a lady infact i am indeed the most photographed lady in the world.

I will of course be touring Ireland in its entirety so if you could sort out some nice hotels that would be wonderful.

I already asked you what was the percentage you would be wanting to take from ones wages so please answer me that.

HRH The Queen of England

50/50 SPLIT

for dat willie d look aftur you hrh

wot sorta da name dat anyway HRH

dos mean short for HeuRe Ho ?

50/50 good, wille d bring good dudes for his bee-atches

willie d av em lined up for you wen you tour earland sista.

your pussy be doin de CHING CHING

like de cash register

burka boyz be working for willie d now,

dey aff selling rocks from de corner dey say :

we is gonna do good biz wit de burkaz

ok baby, i gotta 25 stone man coming so go get somethin pretty on and som de tha paint on yer face sista

if he try to get on top, jus yell and willie d will burst inta your romm and beat him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast