Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivor Callely TD=ROBBER

Default Ivor Callely TD=ROBBER

I'm sure you've been listening to this scumbag trying to claim travelling expenses trying to make people believe that he travelled from his holiday home in West Cork to the Dail in Dublin each week when he has a house in Dublin! He says today before the Governments Public Accounts Commitee ''If I found to have overclaimed expenses it was totally unintentional & I'll reimburse monies'' Can u believe it? A robber & a lying cunt - makes u wanna vomit

Blog Entries

Nothing has changed in this country. The whole expenses abuse is still going on and it will never stop as long as the ppl tolerate it.

typical,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I'm sure you've been listening to this scumbag trying to claim travelling expenses trying to make people believe that he travelled from his holiday home in West Cork to the Dail in Dublin each week when he has a house in Dublin! He says today before the Governments Public Accounts Commitee ''If I found to have overclaimed expenses it was totally unintentional & I'll reimburse monies'' Can u believe it? A robber & a lying cunt - makes u wanna vomit
    Please wait until the commitee reports.
    We must follow procedure we cannot allow the nation to be run by mob rule and the media.
    you should retract your vile comments until the commitee reports and then make your judgements
    in a civilised fashion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

abonabha (25-06-10), HotOil (25-06-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    we cannot allow the nation to be run by mob rule and the media.
    Bit late for that now...........

PS - the rest of your post is bullshit..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter esq View Post
    i'm sure you've been listening to this scumbag trying to claim travelling expenses trying to make people believe that he travelled from his holiday home in west cork to the dail in dublin each week when he has a house in dublin! He says today before the governments public accounts commitee ''if i found to have overclaimed expenses it was totally unintentional & i'll reimburse monies'' can u believe it? A robber & a lying cunt - makes u wanna vomit
    robbers & underqualified for there position 95% of the lot of them.
    Leinster house is no place for a honest man.

7. Default

Ivor Callely TD ???????????????????????????

shows how fit you are to comment

We must follow procedure we cannot allow the nation to be run by mob rule and the media.
    you should retract your vile comments until the commitee reports and then make your judgements
    in a civilised fashion.
    people like u & your opinion are part of the problem in this county accepting these ridiculous excuses from a robber who is clearly lying, too much tolerance thats whats wrong with this country Callelly will get 'no more than 30 days suspension from the Dail' when found out, remember its all taxpayers monies that was robbed Its sickening to watch

No you misunderstand me I think crimnals should all be shot
    I am just saying you must wait for due process and the commitee to report

Reviews

in a civilised fashion.
    Bollix to that. Hes a politician and one of the wankers that go us into the shit we are in now and here he is trying to rob us again. Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by HotOil View Post
    Ivor Callely TD ???????????????????????????

shows how fit you are to comment
    oops Senator Callely what difference does it make? just another lying cunt of a politician involved in another political racket
    a few Callelly relatives around here??...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast