Thread: quarterpounders latest business adventure

Default quarterpounders latest business adventure

Coooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Wooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeey

ooooooh that big farmer ducky quarterpounder has released his latest hair-brained scheme for making a fortune around cork

I’ve had worse hair brained schemes then that in real life Clarence… one of my more successful is I once used to “liberate” trout from a fish farm next door at dead of night for sale as and when ordered by my “contacts”…

I bought a bike with the profits from that… Push bike that is…

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I’ve had worse hair brained schemes then that in real life Clarence… one of my more successful is I once used to “liberate” trout from a fish farm next door at dead of night for sale as and when ordered by my “contacts”…

I bought a bike with the profits from that… Push bike that is…

cooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey woooooooooooooooooooeeeeeey qph ducky

bet you didnt know i have a pic of you ducky

i hear they have some just sooooooo luverly gay fish around cork

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post

bet you didnt know i have a pic of you ducky
    :

You know what they say Ducky… A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

i hear they have some just sooooooo luverly gay fish around cork

Wonder what’s goin on below the waterline to make him smile like that?…. I always thought that Flipper was to camp for comfort.

ta ta qph, thanks to you i got a big 5 euro reward

sorry i had to squeal to the authorities to get it but

What good is a measly 5 Euro to Woman so accustomed to the finer things in life such as yourself?. Sure that won’t keep you in pink powder for no more then an hour tops…

You should taken me in yourself. The fisheries board don’t deal in Euros but I am sure they would have given you at least 10 “pounds” at least…

Wonder it that confidential number is as confidential as private forum? if it is then they got no chance of catching me...

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    What good is a measly 5 Euro to Woman so accustomed to the finer things in life such as yourself?. Sure that won’t keep you in pink powder for no more then an hour tops…

You should taken me in yourself. The fisheries board don’t deal in Euros but I am sure they would have given you at least 10 “pounds” at least…

Wonder it that confidential number is as confidential as private forum? if it is then they got no chance of catching me...
    oh ducky qph, the finer things in life are mostly "donated" to me by shops ducky

And they,ll catch you this time easily ducky cos i,ve given them this picture of you so

Dam it ta hell anyway … you’ve only gone an blown my poaching cover that’s served me so well all these years.

Note that Rover is never far from my side… manys a night his cold nose saved me from being collared…

I hope you are not 18 or 19 Ducky…. I can’t be having banter with you no matter how pink your salmon is…

btw... technically I should delete one pic as you are stretching more then just the bounds of good fashion taste but I'll leave Pats Bodyguard deal with you...