Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Lizzy

Thumbs up Hey Lizzy

God its a very small world.Its me ,Tommy Singh,remember me?Im the disabled ,Indian dwarf thats loves doggy.We met in Dubai.I am here all day and only now checked your website.How are you ,you little honey bunny?Tommy Singh sends you kisses and hugs and a fun filled day.Cheerios from Tommy Singh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    God its a very small world.Its me ,Tommy Singh,remember me?Im the disabled ,Indian dwarf thats loves doggy.We met in Dubai.I am here all day and only now checked your website.How are you ,you little honey bunny?Tommy Singh sends you kisses and hugs and a fun filled day.Cheerios from Tommy Singh.
    F*ck off tommy teabag you fun filled umpa-lumpa.............. NOT!!!!!!!!

just cos your the leader of the tetley tea bag men with that silly little dance you think you can get a few quid off your next shag

PRICES HAVE GONE UP SUNSHINE

so you,d better start saving now

Default I remember you

HANG ON I REMEMBER. Ohhhh my yes what a hunk of bombay beefiness!!!! You have your own cricket team and paid me 5000 pounds just to show up but you never did and still paid me. How could i forget my little short arsed thomas the tank the little engine that cound’nt. I’ll be in Dubai soon if you fancy a dip in my oasis its always wet for a man of money like you. sorry about my little spat earlier. where are my manners sometimes. I thought you were skint.

Kisses and hiss's from hot lizzy the shifting sands of desire xxxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 01-04-09 at 16:20.

Default Some changes to Tommy Singhs life

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    HANG ON I REMEMBER. Ohhhh my yes what a hunk of bombay beefiness!!!! You have your own cricket team and paid me 5000 pounds just to show up but you never did and still paid me. How could i forget my little short arsed thomas the tank the little engine that cound’nt. I’ll be in Dubai soon if you fancy a dip in my oasis its always wet for a man of money like you. sorry about my little spat earlier. where are my manners sometimes. I thought you were skint.

Kisses and hiss's from hot lizzy the shifting sands of desire xxxx
    i gave up the cricket team since and have left The East and went to the West.I now run a kebab shop and am looking into starting my own agency very soon.I thinking of a name these days but one that springs to mind is simply "Tommys".

You dont take any notice of these people that are at you Liz.That nine by three?That must be his IQ,Cal 69 sounds like a vintage ford and bigdaddy69 sounds like a training school for rent boys.Take no heed of them Liz.

Coming soon "Tommys Agency".Will wipe out all the other agencies and indeps too.In fact you will get a free kebab of your choosing on your first visit.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy singh View Post
    i gave up the cricket team since and have left the east and went to the west.i now run a kebab shop and am looking into starting my own agency very soon.i thinking of a name these days but one that springs to mind is simply "tommys".

You dont take any notice of these people that are at you liz.that nine by three?that must be his iq,cal 69 sounds like a vintage ford and bigdaddy69 sounds like a training school for rent boys.take no heed of them liz.

Coming soon "tommys agency".will wipe out all the other agencies and indeps too.in fact you will get a free kebab of your choosing on your first visit.
    ohhhh i like you mister tommy gun. Hope you don’t fire blanks like these pikey’s. I will leave you do what you want here. Can i call around to the kebab shop and check out what sauces you have on offer ? It was not you wanting info on the law here was it ? Naughty tommy. Come here and let liz teach you all about the law. The law of liz that is. Its easy to learn. All you need to remember is that i am always right and the paddys are always wrong.

Bang bang bang ergo i win and court is ajourned send them to the gallows nerrrr.

AHH tommy snigh me ol puntin buddy he pays girls to look up ther skirts and lies on the ground wiggling his little fused legs like the little mermaid outa water god love him its been a while your ol pal bumshingles is back at it jasus yid wanna get the whiff off these fingas had em up sum bitta skirt called liz earlier BY JASUS if she bottled that minge drip it make a mighty good paint stripper me owl flower

Thumbs up Never mind the lunatic below lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    ohhhh i like you mister tommy gun. Hope you don’t fire blanks like these pikey’s. I will leave you do what you want here. Can i call around to the kebab shop and check out what sauces you have on offer ? It was not you wanting info on the law here was it ? Naughty tommy. Come here and let liz teach you all about the law. The law of liz that is. Its easy to learn. All you need to remember is that i am always right and the paddys are always wrong.

Bang bang bang ergo i win and court is ajourned send them to the gallows nerrrr.
    Sauces?We have an extensive kebab menu.

Fish,
    donar,
    chicken,
    vegatarian,
    boti,
    chicken tikka,
    taco,

All with Tommy Singhs special homemade sauces or you could even try the "Tommy Singh Special" kebab for the low price of 3.95.Can beat that Liz.

Default Will you let me alone

Quote Originally Posted by Bumshingles View Post
    AHH tommy snigh me ol puntin buddy he pays girls to look up ther skirts and lies on the ground wiggling his little fused legs like the little mermaid outa water god love him its been a while your ol pal bumshingles is back at it jasus yid wanna get the whiff off these fingas had em up sum bitta skirt called liz earlier BY JASUS if she bottled that minge drip it make a mighty good paint stripper me owl flower
    you are the reason i have moved from India,China,Nepal,Pakistan,Lebanon,Syria,Italy,France,Spain,UK and now here i am in Eire and you still follow me around for to search my bags for underpants to smell.Go away.

Urrrrggghhhhh 3.95 thats cheap tom i cud nearly afford 2 one te ate & one te wrap round me micky if its warm enough & has enough sauce on it it id feel like yer one liz's children tunnel urgggghhh yeee

Default it takes too buddy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    you are the reason i have moved from India,China,Nepal,Pakistan,Lebanon,Syria,Italy,France,Spain,UK and now here i am in Eire and you still follow me around for to search my bags for underpants to smell.Go away.
    Ye urrggghhh you wer followin me round hopin behind me lookin up the misus skirt wan ye urrrrghhhh im dien for a shite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast