Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone translate this.....

Reviews

Default Can anyone translate this.....

This was pointed out to me by a fellow member. I am just hoping that anyone out there with a good grasp of EL4U, or lucy with her language skills or better again Shirleyy with all of her fluencies could please translate this.

I speak a little to me is a beautiful sexy girl who knows how to give a stylish moment of silence if you're interested I rang to disappoint you more about myself when I will visit you'll find big kisses sweet jump from private numbers and sms will not be answere

(p.s. sorry buddy, I had to ask)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (03-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This was pointed out to me by a fellow member. I am just hoping that anyone out there with a good grasp of EL4U, or lucy with her language skills or better again Shirleyy with all of her fluencies could please translate this.

I speak a little to me is a beautiful sexy girl who knows how to give a stylish moment of silence if you're interested I rang to disappoint you more about myself when I will visit you'll find big kisses sweet jump from private numbers and sms will not be answere

I do understand as much as u do..loooooooooooool
    I suppose she says:<<< she's a beautiful girl willing to offer u a "stylish" moment (editing kamasutra probably lol) u should ring her she'll dissapoint u (?!?!) u'll know more about her when u'll visit .. u should not call with privat no and no texts>>>
    feckin' hilarious!!!!

Ok here is my translation: Person speaks a bit english, is beautiful and its better if you will meet right away without involving phone call cos you might be dissapointed. However once you meet person you will jump with happiness.

James I think you should go for it

Reviews

Hi, Roxy here, give me a call but not from a private number

Reviews

Well here is my slant on it....

I speak a little to me: I tend to talk to myself...

a beautiful sexy girl who knows how to give a stylish moment: I am an attractive young lady and can also offer tips on your wardrobe...

if you're interested I rang to disappoint you more about myself : If you do not like my profile now, wait till you ring me as you are going to be even more dissapointed....

when I will visit you'll find big kisses sweet : I do out calls and FK.

jump from private numbers and sms will not be answere: If you use a private number I am prone to leap around the room hence finding it dificult to respond by text.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (03-01-11), banterboy (03-01-11), BootSlick55 (03-01-11), Buzz (04-01-11), dave1dave (03-01-11), Lincoln (03-01-11)

Reviews

Here it is - "to tell you s little about myself, I'm a beautiful sexy girl who knows to show you a good time, if your call me if you interested, you wont be disappointed, I'll tell you more about myself when we meet, kisses xxx, phone calls from private numbers and text messages will not be answered"

In fairness to her at least you know it's not an agency, but could the ad staff not have helped her out?? She probably used a translator like google translate, which never gets the grammar right.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's easy to translate this ..

Pretty schizophrenic, seeks mediation session with fashion guru. Please call me, but depending on which of my personalitys answers, it may get confusing..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (03-01-11), JAMESCORK (04-01-11)

This is an object lesson on using an Iphone when driving on cobblestone road.

A translation? Okie cokie

Greetings

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a beautiful sexy girl who knows how to fill the silence in your heart. If you would like to know more about this, or indeed a little more about me, feel free to call me so that we may become better acquainted. Please only call from your number, and do not text, this is to make safety and security paramount.

Oh, and I am a very good jump.

Mwah..

The google translate team.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (03-01-11)

Reviews

She is a lady of few words or of limited vocabulary............she considers that a woman's natural beauty and style shines through when she keeps her mouth shut......despite her reticense to communicate, she would not like to disappoint anyone, and is therefore willing to tell those who ring her more about herself........she does outcalls which includes nice kissing (gfe).....if you attempt to communicate with her via sms or from a withheld number, she will revert back to silence......or she may even jump on your phone and break it for you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (03-01-11), JAMESCORK (03-01-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast