Thread: 21st Anniversary

Reviews

Default 21st Anniversary

Just wishing myself a happy 21 months of being the slave of Miss Alisha XXX.

Any other significant punting day coming up for any of you guys or girls? Do you remember your first encounter or even your last?

Anyway Happy Anniversary my Queen………. hopefully someday it will be 21 years being your slave I will be celebrating.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 26-03-15 at 23:48.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (27-03-15), seano59 (27-03-15), willie wacker (26-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Just wishing myself a happy 21 months of being the slave of Miss Alisha XXX.

Any other significant punting day coming up for any of you guys or girls? Do you remember your first encounter or even your last?

Anyway Happy Anniversary my Queen………. hopefully someday it will be 21 years being your slave I will be celebrating.
    Why did I even bother to look
    Should have know better

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (27-03-15), space haze (27-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by space haze View Post
    Creep makes my skin crawl should have known better than to even look at this thread
    You trolling again or will you come up with some other lame excuse when you end up not being able to back up the shite that punching your fat fingers on the keyboard produces.

Do you know it gives me great pleasure to know I make your skin crawl and you should be glad I do as it proves that you have some sort of life in you. Anyway I await your well thought out and intelligent response to this post, now take your time with coming up with an excuse as to why you are a dickhead as the last one you came up with just confirmed you were.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 27-03-15 at 06:28.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    You trolling again or will you come up with some other lame excuse when you end up not being able to back up the shite that punching your fat fingers on the keyboard produces.

Do you know it gives me great pleasure to know I make your skin crawl and you should be glad I do as it proves that you have some sort of life in you. Anyway I await your well thought out and intelligent response to this post, now take your time with coming up with an excuse as to why you are a dickhead as the last one you came up with just confirmed you were.
    Don't feed the troll sweetheart. They bait then run to draw you out. If it raises your vibes to praise your Mistress then do so. I think it's cute and lovely.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (27-03-15), seano59 (27-03-15), slavetoyou (27-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alisha XXX View Post
    Happy 21st Anniversary to you too my Slave Your hard work and efforts to make my life easy do not go unnoticed, your Mistress is Happy with with serving me... 'For another little while, at least' Keep working!!!
    Give him a good thrashing for me.

Make his day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (27-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Don't feed the troll sweetheart. They bait then run to draw you out. If it raises your vibes to praise your Mistress then do so. I think it's cute and lovely.
    Thank you, but to call him a troll is way too good for him as you need some bit of intelligence to troll and frankly his attempts are a bit lame. I think he is just an idiot who barley manages to string two words together but still manages to talk shite.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Give him a good thrashing for me.

Make his day

Hopefully

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (27-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alisha XXX View Post
    Happy 21st Anniversary to you too my Slave Your hard work and efforts to make my life easy do not go unnoticed, your Mistress is Happy with with serving me... 'For another little while, at least' Keep working!!!
    Thank you Mistress, I am so glad my hard work does not go unnoticed. Every effort I make is more than worth it to be allowed to grovel at your feet. I promise my queen I will keep working, harder than ever.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (27-03-15)