Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhhh Relax !!

Reviews

Thumbs up Ahhhhhh Relax !!

Hadn't intended to punt today but circumstances meant that it suited to visit a sexy lady this evening. I was tired after a weeks work & when I saw Ana Massage was in the area I thought this is just what I need so I rang her and made the appointment. Now I have got a massage before, or so I thought, but this was amazing, totally different from anything I have experienced in the past. I think I may be hooked now but Ana doesn't be here too often she says.
    So I just wanted to ask if anyone has a preference for proper sensual massage or do you prefer a bit a hokey pokey & maybe then a massage ? Think I have been converted, I seriously never had an experience like this.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-06-16), james12013 (12-06-16), lildick (10-06-16), MidlifeCrisis (11-06-16), robbie9 (10-06-16), royaler (11-06-16), SophieX (10-06-16), willie wacker (10-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Hadn't intended to punt today but circumstances meant that it suited to visit a sexy lady this evening. I was tired after a weeks work & when I saw Ana Massage was in the area I thought this is just what I need so I rang her and made the appointment. Now I have got a massage before, or so I thought, but this was amazing, totally different from anything I have experienced in the past. I think I may be hooked now but Ana doesn't be here too often she says.
    So I just wanted to ask if anyone has a preference for proper sensual massage or do you prefer a bit a hokey pokey & maybe then a massage ? Think I have been converted, I seriously never had an experience like this.
    Having met Ana I know what you mean,the thing is her personality adds so much to the experience.
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 10-06-16 at 21:07. Reason: She is the sort of lady that would never tell ya to fuck off..... id say.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-06-16), Barney Rubble (10-06-16), MidlifeCrisis (11-06-16), willie wacker (10-06-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hi Barney. I bet you weren't feeling yourself today! Lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Having met Ana I know what you mean,the thing is her personality adds so much to the experience.
    Saul, u r so right, from the moment she opened the door I couldn't have asked for a more friendly attentive experience. Even before when we spoke on the phone she was great. Seriously I had a hard week & this is the best decision I could have made. She really is amazing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (10-06-16)

Reviews

Saul, u r so right, from the moment she opened the door I couldn't have asked for a more friendly attentive experience. Even before when we spoke on the phone she was great. Seriously I had a hard week & this is the best decision I could have made. She really is amazing.
    She is witty as hell too,yeah she is a great lady.... that said keep it quiet cause she wants to kick me in the balls in another thread...

Reviews

She is witty as hell too,yeah she is a great lady.... that said keep it quiet cause she wants to kick me in the balls in another thread...
    Ah what the fuck have ye said now ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-06-16)

Reviews

Ah what the fuck have ye said now ?
    Me? Now why would ya assume it's me? (that's rhetorical) Just messing on a joke thread...she really is a lovely lady and an expert.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-06-16)

Reviews

She is some lady , one of the best and great craic too
    The total package
    Last edited by willie wacker; 10-06-16 at 21:29. Reason: But don,t piss her off pmsl

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-06-16), Barney Rubble (10-06-16)

Reviews

Me? Now why would ya assume it's me? (that's rhetorical) Just messing on a joke thread...she really is a lovely lady and an expert.
    Fuck me not only is she an excellent masseuse but she contributed to the Soap Opera more than drop one keep one. This lady has no end to her talent! !

Reviews

Fuck me not only is she an excellent masseuse but she contributed to the Soap Opera more than drop one keep one. This lady has no end to her talent! !
    And she is building an unsullied army!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast