Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Ireland

Default Cannabis Ireland

Lads what happens when a fella get caughts by the guards with a small bit of grass??

You should recieve a warning only, just as long as you have no previous record.

By a small amount you should be referring to just about enough for personal use only. In effect the law looks upon it as the same thing.

Should you have enough for yourself and enough to sell on e.g. 50 spot for yourself and enough for 5or more 50spot for others, you shall certainly be able to hear the ice creaking beneath your feet.

When buying drugs it is always best to buy a little and often so as to deter the boys in blue.

However, one should always remember that when you do buy drugs you are, by proxy, enabling gangsters to continue their dissolute existence.

So the next time you see that a gang member has been gunned down, you should realise that you may have provided the finance for their executioner to purchase their weaponry.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roy View Post
    Lads what happens when a fella get caughts by the guards with a small bit of grass??
    half ounce of hash or quarter of weed and youll be grand
    any more and your risking it. if its cut and ready for sale you wont be able to claim its for personal use.

you could just make monthly trips to the dam like me smoke your fuckin brains out in peace

Reviews

Never mind gettin caught wit it.its hard enough jus ta get it
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Default Smokey dopey

Hey,

Theres no difficukty in getting good quality hash in Dublin. Want some?!

Seriously, its very much available, ask in any pub.

Just be aware the long term consequencees are mental health issues. Really, it s down to the luck of your genes, some will be fine, other wont. I am reasonably fortunate, but I would not go long term on the gear. I love amsterdam too. Ah "The Bulldog", many happy bnights stoned off my fucking head. Good nights they were

Thank you

X

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roy View Post
    they beat the fuck outta you until you squeel who your dealer is OR they accept your story that you,d found it and was for bringing it to the nearest garda station because you were worried children would get their hands on it.

Default Not the case, PB

This is not the case PG.

We are not here for cop bashing.

Some of the best and the brightest in the guards and they are fair people generally.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Roe-Soft View Post
    Hey,

Theres no difficukty in getting good quality hash in Dublin. Want some?!

Seriously, its very much available, ask in any pub.

Just be aware the long term consequencees are mental health issues. Really, it s down to the luck of your genes, some will be fine, other wont. I am reasonably fortunate, but I would not go long term on the gear. I love amsterdam too. Ah "The Bulldog", many happy bnights stoned off my fucking head. Good nights they were

Thank you

X
    the bulldog cafe's are over priced and have just average quality weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Roe-Soft View Post
    This is not the case PG. We are not here for cop bashing. Some of the best and the brightest in the guards and they are fair people generally.
    the garda are ALL a shower of thick red-neck cunts. If any of them were fair they,d fuck off and not bother searching anyone in the 1st place.

Exclamation It completely varies...

Someone i know very nearly ended up in court over enough for 1 joint... And i know lads who were caught with nearly an ounce and just had it 'confiscated'
    Tough on the outside, sweet and sticky on the inside, and I rarely crumble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast