Thread: Female to shave me

Thumbs up Female to shave me

What it says, a girl to shave it, then ride it. Let me know.

Blog Entries

Oh, i love it!

My schedule:
    till 21 May 2011: Cork
    23 May - 7th June 2011: Tenerife
    9th - 18th June 2011: Belfast
    Dublin planned in august

www.sexyjessica.eu

Reviews

Wow, Jessica 10/10 for range of threads you respond to here. I honestly didnt think this thread would get one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Wow, Jessica 10/10 for range of threads you respond to here. I honestly didnt think this thread would get one.
    You will be suprised, how FLEXIBLE i am and how many special request i fullfill ;-)
    Just ask............
    I am like my sign: GEMINI with a dual personality and have the ability to change the mood with ease!
    But sometmes i think, i have 100 faces when i think about my life and about my "services", i am thinking about to write an book, but donīt think, it will be finished before i die as there is SO MUCH to say... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    You will be suprised, how FLEXIBLE i am and how many special request i fullfill ;-)
    Just ask............
    I am like my sign: GEMINI with a dual personality and have the ability to change the mood with ease!
    But sometmes i think, i have 100 faces when i think about my life and about my "services", i am thinking about to write an book, but donīt think, it will be finished before i die as there is SO MUCH to say... ;-) ;-) ;-)
    You are not kidding. Just had a look at your main website, wow. List of BDSM services is unreal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You are not kidding. Just had a look at your main website, wow. List of BDSM services is unreal.
    And this is not all what you can get. Yesterday i had an VERY SPECIAL request, never did it before, but it was fun (for both!), if you like to know more, PM me for details, not here in public thread...
    As i said, i am very flexible and openminded.