Thread: New site design

Default New site design

Personally, I think this new site design stinks. Bring back the old site - it was much better.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfeagle For This Useful Post:

casman (16-12-15), mellors (16-12-15), xagerate (16-12-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeagle View Post
    Personally, I think this new site design stinks. Bring back the old site - it was much better.
    Think they have screwed up as well. Tried to make it flash and more interactive and just made it messy, over complicated and user un-friendly. The dashboard is poor and the search features just makes iwhat you're looking for much harder to find
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

casman (16-12-15), xagerate (16-12-15)

Reviews

They got away with murder with the new layout.
    Everyone has rolled over by now so they no longer fix any of the rubbish they introduced.

Reviews

In the defence of the site I don't think they knew dev team were three year old idiots when they picked them from the kindergarten lottery,that said perhaps for an extra Euro they could have got a Four year old.

Vote for it being needlessly complex too. Some of the features are nice, like the advanced search, but it's become waaaaay to complicated to anything else on the site. Plus all of the dumb redirects, i.e. always getting redirected to the dashboard when you log in whether you want to or not. That is especially annoying on mobile devices.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    Vote for it being needlessly complex too. Some of the features are nice, like the advanced search, but it's become waaaaay to complicated to anything else on the site. Plus all of the dumb redirects, i.e. always getting redirected to the dashboard when you log in whether you want to or not. That is especially annoying on mobile devices.
    There was an old advanced search that did everything the new one does...but with half the clicks or drop down menus.

#floggingadeadhorse

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    There was an old advanced search that did everything the new one does...but with half the clicks or drop down menus.

#floggingadeadhorse
    Yeah you're right you know, I've been conditioned It is too complex compared to the old.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I've already forgotten how the old one looked....
    You still looked the same anyway
    Stalking you was much easier though
    (Can you drop some breadcrumbs as you move around?)
    Last edited by xagerate; 16-12-15 at 19:22.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (16-12-15)