Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does the end of the year go so quickly?

Blog Entries

Santa Why does the end of the year go so quickly?

or is it just me?

The end of the year seems to be - little Alec reminds us all to move our clocks tonight (a pic of some fool pointing at a clock) - Horay happy xmas. Seriously it flies. Having said that Xmas comes and goes real fast.

why? why?
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Somebody promised me to let me have a taste of the xmas spirit as I have never experienced it, I'm curious.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Somebody promised me to let me have a taste of the xmas spirit as I have never experienced it, I'm curious.
    Tell you one thing, last week they had Xmas stuff for sale at Atlantic Homecare. Fuckin homecare? I felt like killing myself.

sad stuff,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Ah popping Santas cherry for him,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by English Layla View Post
    You can buy that stuff now robijntje!! They stock in Tescos, next to the brandy section! LOL xxx
    Yay, Xmas spirit in November... :d
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

The end of the year doesn't go so quickly
    I have it from a very reliable source that it goes at exactly same speed as any other part of the year
    It's just some people are more aware of time passing seeing we have the Xmas carrot hanging in front of our noses.

Blog Entries

I am a grinch, I absolutely hate the fucking holidays, they drag on for fucking ever, one monotonous party after the other, visiting family I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, and all that blast it gift giving! Oh and let's not forget the damn cold weather, the snow, the rain, the sleet, and the dark. The store hours get fucked up with early openings and early closings, and good god, the fucking clueless come out of the woodwork cluttering up the streets with haphazard driving, and even more dangerous shopping habits. AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!! So, for me they seem to go on for ever!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I am a grinch, I absolutely hate the fucking holidays, they drag on for fucking ever, one monotonous party after the other, visiting family I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, and all that blast it gift giving! Oh and let's not forget the damn cold weather, the snow, the rain, the sleet, and the dark. The store hours get fucked up with early openings and early closings, and good god, the fucking clueless come out of the woodwork cluttering up the streets with haphazard driving, and even more dangerous shopping habits. AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!! So, for me they seem to go on for ever!
    Jesus Guys avoid avoid avoid until Feb!

Blog Entries

The thing that gets me, is why does everyone pretend that they like the holidays? It is one of the most stressful times of the year, statistically January is one of the busiest months for divorce lawyers. It isn't because of all the holiday cheer. The upside of being a grinch, is my family has learned to leave me alone, so my holidays are rather peaceful, and I can work in peace. I do break down and give my mom and the kids under 10 a present. Happy now?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    It is one of the most stressful times of the year, statistically January is one of the busiest months for divorce lawyers.
    All the kids suing their parents for distress over lying about Santa. Who the hell needs Xmas? All you need is parents, Santa and a good lawyer and its Xmas everyday.

As a sidenote i think anyone having anything to do with Xmas in November should be prosecuted or persecuted or both.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast