Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxi driver is stabbed almost to death for not handing over keys to his car.

Default Taxi driver is stabbed almost to death for not handing over keys to his car.

A taxi driver picked two people up, male and female and they just started stabbing him. They stabbed him times in the head and 29 times elsewhere on his body when he refused to hand over his car keys.

He was shown on tv3 news and he said it was very fortunate they didn't get a vital organ of his or he'd be dead. The girl is the one who did most of the stabbing and is said to have shown least remorse afterwards.... even indicating she wished they got him more. It is like the Ukrainian murder of the man with the hammer except this man miraculously survived.

How can people this bad exist...? You would think after being stabbed once or twice that they could have thrown him out and made off with the car. God knows what they even thought they were going to do with the car. The word "scumbag" is nearly too good a word for these guys, even a "scumbag" generally has some excuse or story even if they did an appaling crime.

I think the reason these people are like is because drugs have fucked up their brains so much that they are no longer able to think or perceive things properly. These are no ordinary humans that do these things... they're Frankensteinian creatures, only part human.

[I]A Limerick taxi driver says he was sure he was going to die after being stabbed 49 times and left in a remote part of county Limerick by two passengers who hijacked and later burned out his taxi.

******************** and ***********************, have been jailed for five years after admitting carrying out the violent attack on 52 year old ************* who also suffered a broken wrist and three broken teeth at Croagh, County Limerick on April 20th last year.

The two19 year olds pleaded guilty to a number of charges including Assault Causing Harm, unlawful seizure, production of knives, arson and theft.

************speaking about his ordeal outside Limerick Circuit Court after ************* and ************ were each given sentences totalling five years.

The court heard the pair stabbed ******** 20 times in the head and 29 times elsewhere on his body when he refused to hand over his car keys after driving them from Limerick City to a secluded driveway in Croagh.

After the attack they took his mobile and drove off in his car. He eventually raised the alarm at a nearby house.

Garda *************** said *********** - who inflicted most of the stab wounds and threatened to kill ********** - expressed no remorse when questioned and even seemed to regret that more serious injuries hadn't been inflicted.

Both the accused were said to have been taking drugs that night and have troubled family backgrounds.

The judge said the facts of the case were 'as bad' as he has ever seen.

A taxi driver who was subjected to a violent knife attack by two passengers says he is afraid of returning to work in case it happens again.

************* from Caherdavin received 49 stab wounds, a broken wrist and three broken teeth during the attack by the male and female passenger who stole and later burned out his car.

The 52 year old was left on a secluded laneway in County Limerick and it was an hour and 20 minutes before he received any assistance.

Limerick's Live95FM : Limerick taxi driver describes terrifying abduction ordeal - News & Sport
    Last edited by Westsidex; 03-06-10 at 18:45. Reason: no real name allowed in post. link is fine

Why did you remove the names? They have been jailed, it's all public information.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Why did you remove the names? They have been jailed, it's all public information.
    I believe its done so the precedent is set that if names we would rather not be printed areprinted that we can remove those too
    Or maybe thats cynical old me
    The way to circumvent this is post a link to the article and ure home free

my naughty side
    ber
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Look, the names were removed keeping in line with the rules of the site. Links are fine, names nope. These are the rules. "The Sweetie" (reg tm)was even called out for posting names by mistake in a copy and paste. Contact her if you want this rule removed. Its all the one to me either way. I wont loose sleep over it.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Look, the names were removed keeping in line with the rules of the site. Links are fine, names nope. These are the rules. "The Sweetie" (reg tm)was even called out for posting names by mistake in a copy and paste. Contact her if you want this rule removed. Its all the one to me either way. I wont loose sleep over it.

Westside.
    Thats all well and good but why is the victoms name left in it so

Reviews

Society is going down the drain.Day by day things seem to be getting worse with the ecomony and crime on the rise.How this man survived is a miracle.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

i disagree that 'drugs' is a cause for such depraved behaviour.
    'people' that live this way have been taught no better in their invaribly loveless, fear filled homes.
    a loose welfare system is a sure way to encourage those who lack parenting skills, to breed.
    if somebody does not learn to value themselves-they are unable to empathise with others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    'people' that live this way have been taught no better in their invaribly loveless, fear filled homes.
    a loose welfare system is a sure way to encourage those who lack parenting skills, to breed.
    if somebody does not learn to value themselves-they are unable to empathise with others.
    Agree 100%. Drugs are being used as an excuse for everything now. There are plenty drug addicts that wouldnt do this.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome
    Agree 100%. Drugs are being used as an excuse for everything now. There are plenty drug addicts that wouldnt do this.

Westside.
    First of all they were actually on drugs while they did it

Secondly, drugs can fuck up your mind in such a way that you will never be normal or the same person again.

People have all different kinds of reactions to drugs. For some people they can handle them fine, for other extremely unfortunate people their body can't deal with the drug. Don't think that if you are given the wrong, extremely damaging drug for a long time that you wouldn't do the same Westie.

Reviews

Westside.

Agreed , even last night we had a poster blaming anti -d for taxi driver in uk . Drugs are not to blame for everything bad in our society

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast