• Don't mind as long as no skid marks

0 0%
  • Odd skid mark is ok if skillfully done

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Boxers or Y Fronts???

Talking Boxers or Y Fronts???

Lady's...

Following on from Ex P's valiant and near Primetime level of importance can I ask you're preferences in the men's undies department
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 03-02-09 at 18:07.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default mmmmmmm!!

Hi Eddie baby!!!
    I love the fitted cotton ones that come down the leg a bit..... sexy!!!

I'm sure you could find them on the hot clothes for hot birds network
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stretch_BoxerBrief_HR.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	8733  

boxers all the way, whoever wears y fronts is a bit of a cock in my opinion.

Reviews

Default Y Fronts

yep I find the mickey is more comfortable & compact in them....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    boxers all the way, whoever wears y fronts is a bit of a cock in my opinion.
    Silk Boxers all the way........Y-fronts, my dad wears those - ohhhhh what a horrible thought.......Deffo boxers x 100% - To be honest i wear my sons old boxers that hes grown out of.......yummy for bed that and my 05/06 chelsea Barclay League Championship t-shirt .......Ahhhhh those were the days when i used to wear at the bridge my shirt with.......:

Cech
    Drog's
    n
    Robben
    Cole

********************say it fast and what do you get ****************

Sex
    Drugs
    and
    Rock
    n'
    Roll............... *****Cost a lot to print that and took ages to *****

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Hi Eddie baby!!!
    I love the fitted cotton ones that come down the leg a bit..... sexy!!!

I'm sure you could find them on the hot clothes for hot birds network
    I had those in mind and I did try longer then is cool to admit trying to remember what they are called but failed but I agree that they are probably the best option and more flattering then Y fronts or Boxers. I tried Boxers once and don’t laugh but I found out the hard way that they are not a good choice to wear when pushing a lawn mower as I chaffed the top of my inside thighs from the material rubbing and could hardly walk for a week

Now I know two questions are at the tip of your tongue which are

What is a chicken doing pushing a lawn mower and

What is a chicken doing wearing boxers

so to the first

hey its hard times and I’ll do my bit to keep farmer browns operation financially viable and save a few bob on getting in a Gardener and second, well

I look damn good in them from certain angles and the right light (like pitch dark)

These are my favorites though and alas no the good lord has not bestowed such blessings as to be able to fill these I just use then to bungey jump from the telephone pole.

What a rush but I do tend to forget to tie the end to the pole now and then
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Silk Boxers all the way........Y-fronts, my dad wears those - ohhhhh what a horrible thought.......Deffo boxers x 100% - To be honest i wear my sons old boxers that hes grown out of.......
    That is far too much information yuck!!! How did you know your dad wears y-fronts. I don't want to know
    And wearing your sons old boxers. Nobody wears other peoples underwear. You scored an own goal there that's hardly the sexiest image in the world. I can see your clients running a mile now
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

8. Default

i like to go command myself.
    Proud Mother of Gene and the new Mary Whitehouse. Time to clean this town up.

Default sexy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche Hunt View Post
    i like to go command myself.

Ha ha ha you sexy minx Blanch!!

And how do you keep your growler..... shaved, waxed or alfresco?

10. Default

Alfresco, whats that when its at home? If you mean I don't shave or wax, the answer is yes alfresco. Wait till I tell Gene I learned a fancy word. Your a sexy minx yourself Fiona. If only I was a lesbian I would give you a juicy smacker.
    Proud Mother of Gene and the new Mary Whitehouse. Time to clean this town up.