Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A public Auction

Default A public Auction

To be held at the offices of E-I.For sale Sarah.You silly sweetie, you stated that you partly removed the review i put up.You removed the whole relevent bits and left the useless but there.You took the bread and butter out of it

Scooby,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    To be held at the offices of E-I.For sale Sarah.You silly sweetie, you stated that you partly removed the review i put up.You removed the whole relevent bits and left the useless but there.You took the bread and butter out of it

Scooby,
    Westside.
    Which review westie??

Default The not listed review

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Which review westie??
    by deafy,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Scooby,
    Westside.
    My dear, let me know what you are talking about cause there is no single review posted by you in our system.If you are saying it's not listed how can you know is partly removed?
    Let me know when did you post it and next time ,before you put me on sale, make sure it was submited properly

Reviews

Question O m g!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    My dear, let me know what you are talking about cause there is no single review posted by you in our system.If you are saying it's not listed how can you know is partly removed?
    Let me know when did you post it and next time ,before you put me on sale, make sure it was submited properly
    Westside posts reviews under the username "deafboy" .............. do I have to do everything around here now!!!!

Paws

ps Advise is available to those people who are "new" to this site ............ Sarah???
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Silly Sweetie,

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Forget one sec so that i ever put up a review.Whats the point in removing all the girl and me parts of a review and letting the part about the building up?

Its was alovely summers day,i felt calm and refreshed, the wind was blowing crisply in my ear and the building was lovely and accessable.

No
    No
    No

What good is that?Put you up for sale?

You should marry Jake,
    Westside.

Oh by the way Jake since your here and reading stuff i will write a littls line and censor it just for you.

Feeling better now?

Reviews

Oh by the way Jake since your here and reading stuff i will write a littls line and censor it just for you.

Feeling better now?
    Westside - your warn level is 30%
    --
    last edited by Jake: reason - contained profanities
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Default Great,

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Westside - your warn level is 30%
    --
    last edited by Jake: reason - contained profanities
    so my warn level is greater than his intellect and im still a dumbass.

This is a very proud moment for me,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Good One West

Forget one sec so that i ever put up a review.Whats the point in removing all the girl and me parts of a review and letting the part about the building up?

Its was alovely summers day,i felt calm and refreshed, the wind was blowing crisply in my ear and the building was lovely and accessable.

No
    No
    No

What good is that?Put you up for sale?

You should marry Jake,
    Westside.

Feeling better now?
    I love the Jeke joke west ............ made me laugh so much a little bit of piss dribbled out!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Westside posts reviews under the username "deafboy" .............. do I have to do everything around here now!!!!

Paws

ps Advise is available to those people who are "new" to this site ............ Sarah???
    Thanks paws ,advice is always welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast