Thread: A very important notice regarding The T-shirt comp

Blog Entries

Arrow A very important notice regarding The T-shirt comp

My sincerest apoligies to Karin and anon but you have to give the prize money back im afraid as i have to hold another comp.Of course i will be fair and impartial in the next one.

Thanks for understanding,
    West.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 03-10-09 at 20:48. Reason: you can trust me next time.

Blog Entries

Default By the way

the t-shirts have to have six inch sleeves instead of four inch ones.This is essential to the survival of E-I.

you got that?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default And

the CEO of Versace will be judging them with me and he hates t-shirts.Dont worry though.Whats 250 anyway?

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Ah well

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    My sincerest apoligies to Karin and anon but you have to give the prize money back im afraid as i have to hold another comp.Of course i will be fair and impartial in the next one.

Thanks for understanding,
    West.
    Well i see ure trying to make a point, but u see ure actually proving what we are saying,u
    were appointed to judge a competition ure decision is final not democratic there wont be a
    vote on it Now u are trying to compare a competition to a democratic referendum im afraid
    not the same thing atall

Blog Entries

Default Its not the same thing nope

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i see ure trying to make a point, but u see ure actually proving what we are saying,u
    were appointed to judge a competition ure decision is final not democratic there wont be a
    vote on it Now u are trying to compare a competition to a democratic referendum im afraid
    not the same thing atall
    Your right ber.

The referendum was anything but democratic but my comps would have a hardened tom cat consumed with interest.

The comps hold a lot more integrity,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your right ber.

The referendum was anything but democratic but my comps would have a hardened tom cat consumed with interest.

The comps hold a lot more integrity,
    Westside.
    Really so 2/3 of the people that voted wasnt a democratic majority an
    intresting theory and as i said before i arent aware of any coersion or intimidation of voters