Thread: shaving problem

1. Default shaving problem

About 2 years ago i forked out 250 Stirling for a nice shaving kit. Face , head , chest and even the meat and veg area gets a good trim every couple of weeks.
    Imagine my disgust when the thing packed in on me last week.
    Just when i was getting ready to go for a punt.
    Panick set in and a brain wave came to me.
    The girlfriend has a hair salon in the converted garage so i legged it down in my shorts , dropped them in front of the mirror and got to work with one of her shavers.
    Beautiful job. Even put in a bit of hair wax for good measure.
    Swept up and you wouldn't even notice i was their.

10 Min's later she arrived back and said one of my buddies rang her for a hair cut and was coming round.
    He arrived and i followed them in after with an old cup of tea for them and there he was sitting right in the shaving spot and she was using the same shaver on his head.

Well i could hardly controll myself. Couldn't talk , could hardly look at them.
    I kept thinking about him getting his head shaved with same shaver i used on my cock and balls 10 Min's earlier.
    Convulsions. I had to leave.
    Now I'm going for a pint with him this week end.
    He's a good friend of mine and i really do want to tell him but not sure if i should.
    I know i won't look him straight in the eye till i do.
    Should i tell him. Should i tell the gf.
    Should i get me a new shaver after all 250 quid is alot of money in punting terms.
    I like the idea of using the salon for a quick trim.

Advice please.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ice cool james View Post
    About 2 years ago i forked out 250 Stirling for a nice shaving kit. Face , head , chest and even the meat and veg area gets a good trim every couple of weeks.
    Imagine my disgust when the thing packed in on me last week.
    Just when i was getting ready to go for a punt.
    Panick set in and a brain wave came to me.
    The girlfriend has a hair salon in the converted garage so i legged it down in my shorts , dropped them in front of the mirror and got to work with one of her shavers.
    Beautiful job. Even put in a bit of hair wax for good measure.
    Swept up and you wouldn't even notice i was their.

10 Min's later she arrived back and said one of my buddies rang her for a hair cut and was coming round.
    He arrived and i followed them in after with an old cup of tea for them and there he was sitting right in the shaving spot and she was using the same shaver on his head.

Well i could hardly controll myself. Couldn't talk , could hardly look at them.
    I kept thinking about him getting his head shaved with same shaver i used on my cock and balls 10 Min's earlier.
    Convulsions. I had to leave.
    Now I'm going for a pint with him this week end.
    He's a good friend of mine and i really do want to tell him but not sure if i should.
    I know i won't look him straight in the eye till i do.
    Should i tell him. Should i tell the gf.
    Should i get me a new shaver after all 250 quid is alot of money in punting terms.
    I like the idea of using the salon for a quick trim.

Advice please.
    Cool
    really funny story mate...but if you tell him it will fuck up your g/f s business cause he might tell everyone what you done so i would keep it to myself....as for telling the girlfriend i can see it now"hunny sorry i was going for a punt and my shaving kit fucked up so i used yours" id say she would be fine with that lol