Thread: Anyone remember????

Default Anyone remember????

I used to go to a place called Mariaclaires in leeson st in the early 90s. A girl called mandy, tanya and maria herself worked there. Anyone know where they are not, if not retired. Would love to look one of them up

Reviews

You can always tell when times are bad.....people start to reminisce about the good old days.

There was this gorgeous young hure down in Monto around the time of the Dublin Lock Out..........and I still wonder what happened to her. Maybe her great-grand-daughters have kept the family business going.

Default not really

it is the comparison to what's out there now and what was available in the 90s that made me wonder. All we get now are girls on tour that don't care about building up regulars or women that can bearly talk to you cause of their lack of english.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    it is the comparison to what's out there now and what was available in the 90s that made me wonder. All we get now are girls on tour that don't care about building up regulars or women that can bearly talk to you cause of their lack of english.
    Yes leothelion, you cant beat the ancient art of conversation.

At least when you asked the girl back then........"and was it good for you too?".......she could bs you in fluent English.