Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Sugarmummy

Reviews

Default Looking for a Sugarmummy

Hi there,
    This recession is really beginning to bite, a bit like a tight gussett will chaff on your bits !
    So here I go, I am hoping to get a few extra inches on my owl' fella' & am willing to do anything wit the right, generous lady. I'll even have sex, do the shopping or watch Coronation Street.
    This is genuine & I'd like you ladies to form an orderly queue. I'm prepared to go on continental holidays, apply sun lotion & fetch the coctails.

Your photo gets mine,
    TheNads.

Pm me you read haired hunk. I’ll take care of allllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur sugar needs

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Hi there,
    This recession is really beginning to bite, a bit like a tight gussett will chaff on your bits !
    So here I go, I am hoping to get a few extra inches on my owl' fella' & am willing to do anything wit the right, generous lady. I'll even have sex, do the shopping or watch Coronation Street.
    This is genuine & I'd like you ladies to form an orderly queue. I'm prepared to go on continental holidays, apply sun lotion & fetch the coctails.

Your photo gets mine,
    TheNads.
    yooo hooooo young man oooooohhhhhhh ducky, your a nice young man.

i could do with a new toy-boy ducky and i,m more sexy than auntie pat

so young man, do ya wanna be MY young man????????

xxxxxx
    clarry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    Pm me you read haired hunk. I’ll take care of allllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur sugar needs
    Yeah, are you interested in naked cleaning theNads? Auntie needs a horny home helper

5. Default

Look no further than me. I run my own pub.You can have a good lick at my hotpot.I do like a toyboy. You don't have to watch Corrie I'm sick of it. Just as long as Blanche doesn't find out about you we'll be ok
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Hi there,

Your photo gets mine,
    TheNads.
    hi there T.N

you sure look like a cute little man with plenty of passion. j.r,s got plenty of money, he can pay you to be my little sweety toyboy

never mind those other old bats honey,
    go for sue-ellen, shes got the money.

7. Default

Your welcome to her Thenads. It means I don't have to shag her anymore
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Your welcome to her Thenads. It means I don't have to shag her anymore

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I HATE YOU JR

TRY SOME SOUTHERN COMFORT AFTERSHAVE

there, thanks for listening j.r

do you still love me j.r

take me to bed and shag me right now

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yeah, are you interested in naked cleaning theNads? Auntie needs a horny home helper
    I want to strap a feather duster to ‘the nads’ and watch him spring clean my granny flat. Maybe then my naughty niece you’ll pay me a visit now and then cause you said my place was manky a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Auntie Pat; 26-01-09 at 16:56. Reason: battery died on my pacemak...............................[thump]

10. Default

I'm glad lady muck aka Hot Lizzy isn't in the running for this. I know how well her and thenads get on
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast