Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawn of Ronaldo

Reviews

Default Spawn of Ronaldo

Looks like ronaldo has pulled a micheal jackson and has paid for a surrogte to have his baby

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes father after 'paying surrogate to have his baby' | Mail Online
    Last edited by aml; 05-07-10 at 12:03.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Even now if you put the baby on his feet there’s less chance of him falling over than his Da.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Looks like ronaldo has pulled a micheal jackson and has paid for a surrogte to have his baby

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes father after 'paying surrogate to have his baby' | Mail Online
    Fair play to him.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Fair play to him.
    He doesn't come out like the fathering type to me.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He doesn't come out like the fathering type to me.
    Personally,i think portugese and spanish people are very family minded people,i have no doubt he will be a great Dad,he will have plenty of support from his family too.

fecking tabloids have an exclusive from the baby already....he is not fond of his da it would seem.....

(edited by VampireJackie to remove photo)
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 06-07-10 at 10:23. Reason: Removal of photo of child

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I wonder will he train him how to spit at Camera men so he can be like his dad
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I personally thin Ronnie is a bluffer. Yes he’s good when he’s playing against a rubbish team doing his wee step-over, scoring goals for fun but where does he be when he’s needed? Where was he against Spain? Yes he was class against the Korean’s, but Wigan could have scored 7 against them. Think back when he was at United, he never showed up when they played the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, and even now he’s at Madrid I’ve watched him play against Barca and Messi made him look like a right tool.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I personally thin Ronnie is a bluffer. Yes he’s good when he’s playing against a rubbish team doing his wee step-over, scoring goals for fun but where does he be when he’s needed? Where was he against Spain? Yes he was class against the Korean’s, but Wigan could have scored 7 against them. Think back when he was at United, he never showed up when they played the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, and even now he’s at Madrid I’ve watched him play against Barca and Messi made him look like a right tool.
    He is not without his flaws,i agree,but he is a great character on and off the pitch,a loveable rogue,he has that bit of hollywood about him,and the chicks goes crazy for him,when i met him in old trafford,the reaction,you swear Elvis had just walked in!
    Ron is the man!

Good point johnrambo. Quite a lot off top players like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast