Thread: Oh the depths of despair...........

Blog Entries

Default Oh the depths of despair...........

I was talking to this ould wan the other day (well week by now probably) and I says thats a big house your in. She says there are 17 rooms and come in a take a look at the first one. Im a bit young for you now ya know and besides your a married woman. hahaha anyway I says yes there were all tenements years ago so so big. She says yes there were all "Apartments". Now you know when you dont know if your going to fart , cry , laugh or something else is going to happen? I nearly died and had to go ya know. Fuckin apartments. I mean can you imagine a group of drunken sailors just pulled up at Cork docklands back in the mid 1700's? Pulling a large treasure chest behind them, swords in hand, large cans of rum thrown around. They stop some poor soul.......................... Er can you tell us if there are any vacant apartments around tonight? Nope, they are all occupied but there is a nice duplex down the road there. You can miss it ,right next to the sky shop across from Browne Thomas. Recently refurbished with underfloor heating, triple glazed windows and solar panels installed.

FFS they were tenements and if your living in an Apartment now , you are living in a modern tenement. a shit is still a shit even if you call it shite.

Apartments my arse,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 01-08-15 at 08:26.

Reviews

Just call them flats .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Reviews

This is your depths of despair - and the rest of us live in hovels - then and now

Do not despair over such things Westie - there are far more disturbing things in Dublin fair City to despair about

Reviews

The RTE programme itself, for one.

Fairly shitty was always my title for it but that's just a personal opinion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

casman (01-08-15)

Reviews

It should be labelled a comedy its that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The RTE programme itself, for one.

Fairly shitty was always my title for it but that's just a personal opinion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (01-08-15)