Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: balloon fetish

1. Default balloon fetish

hello ladies would any of you in the londonderry area be interested in trying out a fetish i have. i love watching beautiful women blowing up and riding on balloons and rubbing them all over there bodies. there would be no popping involved just some sexxy fun together.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rideon For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (09-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    hello ladies would any of you in the londonderry area be interested in trying out a fetish i have. i love watching beautiful women blowing up and riding on balloons and rubbing them all over there bodies. there would be no popping involved just some sexxy fun together.
    sorry i am not in the location u ask bb.. because it was possible

4. Default

Thats ok babe hopefully someone might be up for it

5. Default

Thankyou for your offer irish josephine would loved to meet but derrys really about as far as i can go sorry. Age dosent matter to me its only a number its how we perform i think that matters lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rideon For This Useful Post:

7. Default

I think i will just have to go that bit further josephine and meet up with u i no we could have some real fun with this. Let me no when you will be about or near this area and we could try to arrange something, looking forward to it xo!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rideon For This Useful Post:

9. Default

I have posted it before josephine but had no takers. Am not really into popping them as it makes me uneasy ( i no a bit lame for a man ) i usually only tie them with a half knot so i can un tie them again but if you really want to pop one i will leave that up to you 😉. Thank you for taking a interest in doing this for me.

10. Default

Thats what i was thinking too lol god knows what the other ladies there would think!!!!😲

11. Default

Thats good to know josephine makes me feel more at ease. Really looking forward to seeing you when your back round my location. Hope u have a good easter xo.

12. Default

There are loads of videos of this fetish on youtube and vk dot com if anyone is interested in checking them out.

13. Default

Any ladys availible this wednesday in londonderry to try this fetish and have some fun. Sorry due to work wednesday is the only day i can make it let me no if anyone interested thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast