Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blond chick NIKKY

Arrow Blond chick NIKKY

Hello dear Gentlemans,
    here is your NIKKY

There is only couple of days left before my next holiday I will be glad to welcome you all in my descrete and luxury apartment at Dublin 2. It would be a sin to don't use the chance in this great weather and don't enjoy my top services and hot sexy body to die for

I am waiting for you

NIKKY xxx

2. Default

ah, you allways go on holiday when i return from mine. Will be sure to visit you this time before you go home. See you

Thumbs up Hello RALF

Quote Originally Posted by ralf View Post
    ah, you allways go on holiday when i return from mine. Will be sure to visit you this time before you go home. See you

Hi RALF

it's very dissapointing,we didn't have much luck to meet up lately... But hopefully it will work out well this time I will be looking forward to it I will work till Friday. So let me know please I will be awaiting you

Kisses your NIKKY xxx

Reviews

Default dreams come true!!

hiya nikky when are you coming back babe, and is eve coming with you, always wanted to see you and eve, but live in the southeast and dont get to dublin often, but i will go out ov my way next time you are here to come up and see you!!!!!! is kerry lad still sat on your door step, if so send him home his family is worried about him!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    hiya nikky when are you coming back babe, and is eve coming with you, always wanted to see you and eve, but live in the southeast and dont get to dublin often, but i will go out ov my way next time you are here to come up and see you!!!!!! is kerry lad still sat on your door step, if so send him home his family is worried about him!!!!!!!
    when I heard nikky say she was going on holiday I jump into her suitcase so will I come out now I need to make a piss
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Default avorites

i dont think watersports is on nikkys favorites!!!!! good to hear your safe and sound from your trip to the smoke!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i dont think watersports is on nikkys favorites!!!!! good to hear your safe and sound from your trip to the smoke!!!!!
    today will hard because the acc to this site is by a iPhone and my eyes are not the best anyway its good to be back in 1pice
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Talking Hi guys!!!

Hi GUYS

some things have changed and it looks like i will come back to IRELAND in 3 days with new photos I will be or we will be glad to meet you " he who dares wins" SO i will be here alone for some time But we will manage with KERRY LAD easily,won't we ??? If i will be bored then i can just open the door,can't i ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hello dear Gentlemans,
    here is your NIKKY

There is only couple of days left before my next holiday I will be glad to welcome you all in my descrete and luxury apartment at Dublin 2. It would be a sin to don't use the chance in this great weather and don't enjoy my top services and hot sexy body to die for

I am waiting for you

NIKKY xxx
    Hi Nikky, how have you been?, apologies if I haven't called to you or if I made you think I have dumped you, truth is, since meeting you I havnt been with any due to the fact that I have been so busy, similar to your working hours, when you're off work everyone is asleep! plus I hardly go to town.
    I can see you're finished tomorrow, I doubt I can make it but when will you be back again?
    Will definitely visit you, will have to close the company down

"I am waiting for you"

Silo

Default hi nikky

when do u think u will be back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast