Thread: lovely vanessa veneuzelan

Santa lovely vanessa veneuzelan

does any one know wher is the lovely vanessa veneuzelan who was in dublin and went to limerick her profile is down just to know that she is ok hope to see u back soon thanks.

Blog Entries

She will be back tonight,she will be available again from tomorow.i know about her,because she is my best friend!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luv69 View Post
    does any one know wher is the lovely vanessa veneuzelan who was in dublin and went to limerick her profile is down just to know that she is ok hope to see u back soon thanks.
    I remember Vanessa,she looks very nice in her pictures but she is actually even more beautiful in person.

Santa

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    She will be back tonight,she will be available again from tomorow.i know about her,because she is my best friend!
    oh thanks jessica jessey ur very kind thanks 4 ur reply im glad she s ok she is lovely girl in person allways happy good fun ....and jessica u look very pretty .hope to meet u soon

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I remember Vanessa,she looks very nice in her pictures but she is actually even more beautiful in person.
    lovely lovely girl happy go lucky girl good company good fun glad she s ok thanks.