Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Mick Wallace Clare Daly -technical group

Default Well done Mick Wallace Clare Daly -technical group

Refused to allow bill to be rushed through before general election. Brave politicking.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (28-01-16), casman (28-01-16), Larrii (29-01-16), LazarusRisen (28-01-16), libra (30-01-16), Mr Cuddles (28-01-16), nibb (28-01-16), pleasurekerry (28-01-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (28-01-16), willie wacker (28-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Refused to allow bill to be rushed through before general election. Brave politicking.
    So is it put off til after the Election?
    Well if so first time they did something right

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

casman (28-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    No, all that happened was that the Bill wasn't forced through in its entirety today. If the Dáil sits all of next week I'm sure it'll be in by then.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

casman (28-01-16), David Feckem (28-01-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (28-01-16), willie wacker (28-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    No, all that happened was that the Bill wasn't forced through in its entirety today. If the Dáil sits all of next week I'm sure it'll be in by then.
    you mean it could be in force by next week with gardai enforcing it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Mick Wallace and Claire Daly have been outstanding public representatives and this is a reflection of that!
    Ride them on the beaches!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

LazarusRisen (28-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Mick Wallace and Claire Daly have been outstanding public representatives and this is a reflection of that!
    I am honestly trying as hard as I can not to laugh,please tell me you were joking,if not I honestly feel sorry for you,and I won't be even trying to explain that cause honestly if you believe that I could never explain,I will offer a hug.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (28-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I am honestly trying as hard as I can not to laugh,please tell me you were joking,if not I honestly feel sorry for you,and I won't be even trying to explain that cause honestly if you believe that I could never explain,I will offer a hug.
    I would say that Clare Daly would be one of the better TDs in the Dail. I notice you don't seem to like any of the anti establishment TDs,
    so maybe it is your Blue Shirt friends that you should be offering to hug as they will need it going in to this Election.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 28-01-16 at 18:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I would say that Clare Daly would be of the better TDs in the Dail. I notice you don't seem to like any of the anti establishment TDs,
    so maybe it is your Blue Shirt friends that you should be offering to hug as they will need it going in to this Election.
    pmsl,I just point out the bull shit that is the Dail,and how even the very very basic of them get voted in,for the record my family history would never be blue shirt and I actually vote independent,just I vote for policy and reasoning rather than headlines and bullshit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    pmsl,I just point out the bull shit that is the Dail,and how even the very very basic of them get voted in,for the record my family history would never be blue shirt and I actually vote independent,just I vote for policy and reasoning rather than headlines and bullshit.
    Tell us who the Independent you vote for is and we can all have a laugh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Tell us who the Independent you vote for is and we can all have a laugh
    Ohh dear,bless you!

I would love to tell everyone reading who I vote for,cause that would make so much sense to disclose ,but as you have actually said claire Daly has been one of the better td's in the dail I would much prefer to hear your reasoning for that,good luck

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast