Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A matter of less importance ... my hair

Blog Entries

Talking A matter of less importance ... my hair

A matter of less importance, so I honestly won't take any offence if you don't care ... or even make the usual women & their hair jokes

In exactly 60 min I will became a brunette
    That's right, I had it once again with my bleached blond hair that causes me so much trouble with its fast growing roots and splitting ends.

Beautiful hair is first of all healthy hair (wasn't that some advertisement), colour is not the most important aspect to consider when it comes to things like that.

Given a little time, I could also grow my hair nicely ... a girl is allowed to dream

So apologies in advance to all the blonde hair loving people out there.

P.S. It may be a while until I get also some new pictures taken to show my new hair colour but nice as I always am, I will update my profile about the "dramatic" change.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fine with me. Brunettes are nice too.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I prefer brunettes myself. The blonde hair would have been a reason not to go as far as I was concerned. When you have a photo with the new hair send give us a look and you never know what might happen!!!

Reviews

Thumbs up darker side!

i lived with a blond for 12 years

now ive changed to the dark side

good luck with the new colour!

Reviews

brunettes blonds dark hair i love them all as long as they are good looking and pussies shaven

Reviews

I'm not prejudiced when it comes to hair. Blonde, brunette, red hair, long, short, straight or curly doesn't matter to me.

Reviews

Pretty girls are still pretty, no matter what colour their hair is

Reviews

i use to go out with a red head she had no hair just a fooking read head joke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    I'm not prejudiced when it comes to hair. Blonde, brunette, red hair, long, short, straight or curly doesn't matter to me.
    I went out with a blonde for a year, a redhead for another year and I currenly going out with a brunette. Same girl, isn't hair colouring wonderful,

Reviews

dont forget to stick up a pic karin

nbt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast