Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Card

Default The Trump Card

Marauding Mexican rapists, veterans who are less important because they were P.O.W's and draft dodging with 5 deferrals and a 4F for a bone spur in his heel but he can't remember which foot

In the words of Lone Star "it just keeps getting better! "
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

What about all the veterans who ended up on the streets of America and I mean there are thousands not a word about them. Draft dodgers who would blame them young men fighting for what and a high chance of death or live on streets when you come back. The world would want to cop on how many black people killed by police and other actions in the last year in usa. Last weekend kkk hold a rally in n Carolina. Donald trump is not the problem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (21-07-15)

4. Default

He mightn't be the problem but god help the US if he got elected

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    What about all the veterans who ended up on the streets of America and I mean there are thousands not a word about them. Draft dodgers who would blame them young men fighting for what and a high chance of death or live on streets when you come back. The world would want to cop on how many black people killed by police and other actions in the last year in usa. Last weekend kkk hold a rally in n Carolina. Donald trump is not the problem
    But Donald Trump is not the solution either.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    He mightn't be the problem but god help the US if he got elected
    You mean , God help us (small letters ;-) if he got elected.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Reviews

A change won't do one bit of harm. It's his own money so he will answer only to him self. All the rest are puppets put there by the dollar and not their own. So they have to do and say what they are told. Only thing about trump is he can say what he thinks

Well I'm talking about Trump not the social inequality of American society, different thread altogether

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Well I'm talking about Trump not the social inequality of American society, different thread altogether
    Maybe but he could be shaping American yet and it is possible

Maybe but he could be shaping American yet and it is possible
    He has a horrible vision and a general disdain for those below him and true he's his own man but he's best mates with all those rich lobbyists anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    He has a horrible vision and a general disdain for those below him and true he's his own man but he's best mates with all those rich lobbyists anyway
    And money equals power

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast