Thread: Why didn't they have this when I was in school?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Why didn't they have this when I was in school?

Spanish region takes hands-on approach to sex education | World news | guardian.co.uk

I had to figure everything out on my own. It took me many years of hard work.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

noone told me anything about sex education I first starting pulling my mickey under the desk at school when I was 10 I haven't stopped since.....

Reviews

thats holy ireland for you most people had to figure it out on there own i remember my mother telling me when she was young at school the nuns and christian brothers if you even mentioned sex or anything like that subject you were beatin with cain thats what happend for asking questions normal questions the nuns and the christian brothers were sexuallly frustrated bastards and so were a lot of the priests the sex education was very bad in those days and its a very important subject i am sure the education system is much bettter now well i hope it is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Spanish region takes hands-on approach to sex education | World news | guardian.co.uk

I had to figure everything out on my own. It took me many years of hard work.
    I got a classical education rather than a vocational one hence this scene brings me back

YouTube - Life of Brian - ROMANES EUNT DOMUS