Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never writing a review again

Thumbs down Never writing a review again

Having logged in to the site and wrote an extensive review on Elle, when I submitted it I had been logged out Review lost while I thought I was "logged "in. The third time that this has happened me. I have had enough, do you have to be a computer geek to use this site or that function in particular. If it has to time out surely enough people have complained, that the time frame could be extended. Girls, I for instance, would have written a lot more reviews if it was`nt for this bullshit. And ye are paying for it!!!

Reviews

Write your review first in word or notepad. Then log on and copy and paste.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    Having logged in to the site and wrote an extensive review on Elle, when I submitted it I had been logged out Review lost while I thought I was "logged "in. The third time that this has happened me. I have had enough, do you have to be a computer geek to use this site or that function in particular. If it has to time out surely enough people have complained, that the time frame could be extended. Girls, I for instance, would have written a lot more reviews if it was`nt for this bullshit. And ye are paying for it!!!
    If it was a good review tick the box always leave me logged in to avoid time out.
    If it was a bad one then dont tick the box so it times out

Elle xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default No difference

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    If it was a good review tick the box always leave me logged in to avoid time out.
    If it was a bad one then dont tick the box so it times out

Elle xx
    It makes absoloutely no difference Elle whether u tick the box or not im always
    logged in and it still happens, also there is no specific lenght of time,it will let u finish show verify
    that review is submitted u wont know a thing ull just find out ure review is not posted.Sometimes
    works fine,for me id say a problem with about 1 review in 3.I also have got pissed off and not
    posted reviews because of this
    ps Also the idea of writing it and copy and pasting it prob great idea but i dont know how to do this
    Stupid me

Default Elle`s box

Elle, I always tick your box

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    Elle, I always tick your box
    Anybody remember Michael Miles, the guy who always used open the box. (Take Your Pick).

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Just log in , go to the review section , write the review and copy it , submit it and if it doesnt go thru and you get logged out , log in and copy it and resubmit it
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default fine

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Just log in , go to the review section , write the review and copy it , submit it and if it doesnt go thru and you get logged out , log in and copy it and resubmit it
    Thats fine once ure able to do all thoose things which im not

Blog Entries

Default Have a look at this..........

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Thats fine once ure able to do all thoose things which im not
    Copy and Paste - Learn how to Cut, Copy and Paste in seconds! - making copies, moving text, editing on the computer
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

aw bers so cute

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast