Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hooray !!!!!

Reviews

Default Hooray !!!!!

Well finally, looks like the old n73's back !! Thanks to Patricia and all the staff for sorting shit out, I'm damn sure ye had a couple of poxy days with a lot of pressure on ye trying to fix it. It was also nice to see the gesture ye offered the girls because of lost earnings. On a personal note, I'd like to thank Highwayman for his replies to my new profile, it's nice to know someone cares !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Well finally, looks like the old n73's back !! Thanks to Patricia and all the staff for sorting shit out, I'm damn sure ye had a couple of poxy days with a lot of pressure on ye trying to fix it. It was also nice to see the gesture ye offered the girls because of lost earnings. On a personal note, I'd like to thank Highwayman for his replies to my new profile, it's nice to know someone cares !!!!
    we all care n73..welcome back.... and nice thread mate.

Reviews

Welcome back N73. Gibson just didn't have the same ring to it.

I was locked out for most of today as well, so understand the frustration and am enjoying being back.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

It ain't fixed yet......try sending a PM and you will get a request to enter username/password , but your normal username/password doesnt work...so can't send PMs.....can someone fix this once and for all...??
    Patricia, what kinda IT people u got??? in my day working in IT we diagnosed the issue, tested a fix, and then put it "live" - we were damn sure everything worked first!!!

i merged the threads
    Last edited by benin; 21-02-11 at 00:00.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Nicole (21-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i merged the threads

Thank god for that I thought n73 had developed a penchant for repeating himself while he's been away.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hottrod101 View Post
    It ain't fixed yet......try sending a PM and you will get a request to enter username/password , but your normal username/password doesnt work...so can't send PMs.....can someone fix this once and for all...??
    Patricia, what kinda IT people u got??? in my day working in IT we diagnosed the issue, tested a fix, and then put it "live" - we were damn sure everything worked first!!!
    Yes there are a few URL issues on message boards currently. Rest of site is going great though! We didn't plan this weekends disruption I'm afraid.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hottrod101 View Post
    I am still having problems myself too...your not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by AML II View Post
    I am still having problems myself too...your not the only one.
    oohh god not another aml..wait did you see the orient today...lol
    Last edited by benin; 21-02-11 at 00:36. Reason: respect for the barca result by the way

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    oohh god not another aml..wait did you see the orient today...lol
    I have no idea what you are talking about??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast