Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting Hunter..

Reviews

Default Hunting Hunter..

Seems like a long time since we heard from our Hunter!!!! I was wondering if it was time to assemble the crack "Missing Posters" team,,headed up this time by that most tenactious of trackers WTB69, Ben will you deal with the logistics,,I will (ahem!!!) see if I can get the other irreplacable member of the team motivated,,I am of course talking about agent Dianna,,this could take some time so carry on till you hear back from me.....James you know your job..

Poggo.................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (07-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Seems like a long time since we heard from our Hunter!!!! I was wondering if it was time to assemble the crack "Missing Posters" team,,headed up this time by that most tenactious of trackers WTB69, Ben will you deal with the logistics,,I will (ahem!!!) see if I can get the other irreplacable member of the team motivated,,I am of course talking about agent Dianna,,this could take some time so carry on till you hear back from me.....James you know your job..

Poggo.................
    ok first things first we will need to check the zoo...agent 69 can take that lead...i have no idea why but sure he always ends up in the zoo
    Last edited by benin; 07-10-10 at 09:43. Reason: milfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come home

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ok first things first we will need to check the zoo...agent 69 can take that lead...i have no idea why but sure he always ends up in the zoo
    Yes I know as a Hunter he always took the easy option...to see him running from cage to cage shooting trapped animals..big grin on his face sure it would warm the cokcles of one heart...

Poggo...........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Yes I know as a Hunter he always took the easy option...to see him running from cage to cage shooting trapped animals..big grin on his face sure it would warm the cokcles of one heart...

Poggo...........
    deedin it would...do you know who would be a huge asset to our team...wellhungchap....i would love to hear his thoughts on the matter..or indeed he could discuss any topic that he thinks might be relevant.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

KIDNAPPED ....RANSOM NOTE WILL FOLLOW
    a thousand kisses deep..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

benin (07-10-10)

Reviews

deedin it would...do you know who would be a huge asset to our team...wellhungchap....i would love to hear his thoughts on the matter..or indeed he could discuss any topic that he thinks might be relevant.

I know I know if only there was some way of enticing him to comment???????,,I am sure it would make a valuable contribution to our endevours.....

Poggo.......

[QUOTE] ,I will (ahem!!!) see if I can get the other irreplacable member of the team motivated,,I am of course talking about agent Dianna,,this could take some time so carry on till you hear back from me.....[QUOTE]

Agent Dianna ready for the mission.........last hunting mission we had for hunter revealed that he love east europe and in particular 1 side of it........he been seen there with a gorgeous chech lady in a competition......am now going to inspect the last info we collect and analyse them properly......this is the place last been seen in........

Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

benin (07-10-10), poggo (07-10-10)

[QUOTE=diannasweet;299706][QUOTE] ,I will (ahem!!!) see if I can get the other irreplacable member of the team motivated,,I am of course talking about agent Dianna,,this could take some time so carry on till you hear back from me.....

Agent Dianna ready for the mission.........last hunting mission we had for hunter revealed that he love east europe and in particular 1 side of it........he been seen there with a gorgeous chech lady in a competition......am now going to inspect the last info we collect and analyse them properly......this is the place last been seen in........

excellent work ...AGENT SWEETS.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (07-10-10)

Some hint for 69 check the Liberec Zoo 1st........

and a map for ya.....

Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

and ff 69 after the last time make sure you dont break all the rules this time.....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

poggo (07-10-10), wanted the best 69 (08-10-10)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast