Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo Chat

Reviews

Question Solo Chat

This is probably a stupid question, and if so I deserve the ridicule that will be heaped upon me by those who think they know so much more than the rest of us, LOL. But my question/point/observation is this, often when I come on the forum the chatroom shows that there is one person in there. Are there lots of people who love talking to themselves or am I missing something?

you are missing something you idiot!

oi I didn't ask you!!

My God must be contagious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

out4laugh (28-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, and if so I deserve the ridicule that will be heaped upon me by those who think they know so much more than the rest of us, LOL. But my question/point/observation is this, often when I come on the forum the chatroom shows that there is one person in there. Are there lots of people who love talking to themselves or am I missing something?

you are missing something you idiot!

oi I didn't ask you!!

They are probably logged on waiting for someone to talk to them. So go talk to them
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    They are probably logged on waiting for someone to talk to them. So go talk to them
    I'm shy. LOL Not properly awake yet to tackle the chatroom, need to limber up first.

I'm shy. LOL Not properly awake yet to tackle the chatroom, need to limber up first.
    It goes too fast for me, I can't follow three conversations. They seem friendly enough though
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

out4laugh (28-07-11)

Reviews

It goes too fast for me, I can't follow three conversations. They seem friendly enough though
    It is a great way to spend a half hour when you are in the mood, can be intimidating to the newbies, but hey we were all newbies at one stage...even me.

Reviews

It would be a lot better if they changed the default settings, pain in the ass having to change them everytime you log in I.E Change to small fonts, remove avatars from replies and I know I change something else but can't think of it now..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (28-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

you are missing something you idiot

oi I didn't ask you!!

U will get alot of people that will be on invisible mode and if they arein chat u wont know unless u log in there
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

the chatroom confuses the hell out of me for one reason cause there's to names to each instant message rather than just your username so if there's alot going on it's hard to keep track whose saying what

Reviews

I know what you mean Luce. If there was
    more than 10 people on there I used to
    just give up and log out.
    But then I was introduced to the anchor icon.
    It is located just above the send button.
    This stops the screen from auto-scrolling so
    you can read what's going on at your
    own pace until you get used to chat.
    I found it very helpful anyway

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (28-07-11), jammy69 (28-07-11), Lucy Chambers (28-07-11)

Hello my name is Sperminater I'm very shy and don't have much to say I have no friends on here cos I don't talk much I find it hard to say how I feel so please go easy on me if you want to talk to me
    Yours
    Shy Sperminater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast