Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Childish things

Reviews

Default Childish things

something childish you did when younger that you'd love to do again, but have more sense

for me it was bumpers in real cars in a field now that was fun, real demolition derby! but my god it hurt lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    something childish you did when younger that you'd love to do again, but have more sense

for me it was bumpers in real cars in a field now that was fun, real demolition derby! but my god it hurt lol
    Dressed up as a Dalek and saying exterminate! exterminate!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (02-02-11)

Reviews

Knocking on doors really loudly and waiting till the last minute before they open it to run away, do the same door often enough and you got a brilliant chase, never got caught but it was funny seeing your mates catch up with bloody noises lol
    Last edited by anon361; 02-02-11 at 19:14.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (02-02-11)

Reviews

Sword fighting (with toy swords) pretending to be a knight or pirate or some great hero. Would usually dress up for the scene as well with an eye patch, pirate hat etc... My mum still has some incriminating photos of me at that age!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (02-02-11)

I'd love to wear my cowboy suit with guns and holsters with caps for the gun & run through OConnell street shouting all round me ''Bang Bang your dead I shot ya''..

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post

Wish to play and stay in snow for ages, as I was doing when I was a child... Now I go up to Sierra and its not the same..wish it was..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Knocking on doors really loudly and waiting till the last minute before they open it to run away, do the same door often enough and you got a brilliant chase, never got caught but it was funny seeing your mates catch up with bloody noises lol
    I loved playing nic nak like that!!! Anything that resulted in a good chase was super fun for me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I loved playing nic nak like that!!! Anything that resulted in a good chase was super fun for me!
    aww, thank you, it was wrecking my head trying to think what used to call it, searched the internet a little and nothing fitted, Nic Naking, thats it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (02-02-11)

Reviews

playing doctors and nurses with 2 sisters next door, b4 you get too excited we were about 7-8 and it was all very innocent!
    hmm ive an idea for my next lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Climbing trees and hanging upside down on branches, very doggy rope swings..great fun
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast