Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best ways to make a women cum

Reviews

hand her an envelope and insinuate there are readies in it, there is a delayed reaction though usually linked to the duration of the appointment ranging from 10 min to 1.5 hours, this paradoxically is the reverse for muuuuch longer appointments where its mostly instant

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    hand her an envelope and insinuate there are readies in it, there is a delayed reaction though usually linked to the duration of the appointment ranging from 10 min to 1.5 hours, this paradoxically is the reverse for muuuuch longer appointments where its mostly instant
    What ?
    ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ........................

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    What ?
    ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ........................

coded message lad, no need to worry about it, but if you learn hieroglyphics youre part of the way dere

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Just read this it says when you make love to a women star of kissing her all over then go down and lick her pussy for a few mins when you feel she is get wet lie down and let her get on top when she going up and down play suck her nipple and with one hand play with her ass hole and put your finger in a little and in a few mins she will cum
    Stick a finger up my arse & I'll have your balls for bookends.

What makes each woman cum is different from another, just as every man wanks differently.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 27-02-15 at 13:45.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (27-02-15), Stephanie (27-02-15), tom sand (27-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Stick a finger up my arse & I'll have your balls for bookends.

Every woman is different just as every man wanks differently.

Sandy x
    you must have very small books, or perhaps he has huge balls

Make a fist with your thumb in your palm >> your thumb in your closed fist :

Your thumb knuckle will stick out.

Now put your lips around that knuckle , and without extending your tongue out of your mouth (you don't need to , because

your mouth is around the 'mound' of the knuckle) , start flicking your tongue back and forth sideways. Gently , not madly.

No need to move your head , nor bop up n down , no cause for spastic movements of over-enthusiasm.

Practice this at home , while sitting doing nothing , better yet , while you on EI x

Once you have built up the tongue muscles to be able to last a while , you transfer this skill to the female mound :

guaranteed results .

There are other ways too of course , but this easiest .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (27-02-15), tom sand (27-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Just read this it says when you make love to a women star of kissing her all over then go down and lick her pussy for a few mins when you feel she is get wet lie down and let her get on top when she going up and down play suck her nipple and with one hand play with her ass hole and put your finger in a little and in a few mins she will cum
    I wish I was as studly as you, your depth of knowledge of the female anatomy is almost encyclopaedic !
    Last edited by n73; 27-02-15 at 13:51. Reason: Are you actually for fucking real ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (27-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Now put your lips around that knuckle , and without extending your tongue out of your mouth (you don't need to , because

your mouth is around the 'mound' of the knuckle) , start flicking your tongue back and forth sideways. Gently , not madly.

No need to move your head , nor bop up n down , no cause for spastic movements of over-enthusiasm.

Practice this at home , while sitting doing nothing , better yet , while you on EI x

Once you have built up the tongue muscles to be able to last a while , you transfer this skill to the female mound :

guaranteed results .

and once youve mastered this one move on to one of your feet instead
    Last edited by funlover12; 27-02-15 at 13:55. Reason: ex terahh wurds

I would love to be a 'fly-on-the-wall' and see how many of you try it. x

Serious though : it works .

Have an ex in Vegas , I go back just for that >> 30secs flat .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

guaranteed results .

Is that how it's done ?.........................really ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (27-02-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast