Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Landlord convicted of letting out apartment to prostitutes

Reviews

Default Landlord convicted of letting out apartment to prostitutes

A LANDLORD has admitted he knew the property he leased to a group of individuals was being used as a brothel.

http://www.donegaldaily.com/2014/11/...o-prostitutes/

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    A LANDLORD has admitted he knew the property he leased to a group of individuals was being used as a brothel.

Was he just a landlord , or had he more involvement ??
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Suspended sentence on brothel charge

A MAN who permitted a Letterkenny premises he was renting to be used as a brothel was given a suspended sentence at the local District Court this morning.
    Ionel Iulian Bojoaga (39) of 7 Duffy’s Lane, Letterkenny, was sentenced to eight months imprisonment, which was suspended for two years.
    Gardai had searched 16 Riverside Apartments on June 19 where they found a number of foreign national females in various states of undress in rooms with clients.
    Bojoaga, who was renting the apartment but living at a different address with his partner and two children, was subsequently arrested and charged with the offence.
    Judge Denis McLoughlin heard Bojoaga spent nearly seven weeks remanded in custody before bail was granted.
    - See more at: http://donegalnews.com/2014/11/suspe....x4h1mmU3.dpuf
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Was he just a landlord , or had he more involvement ??
    Hard to tell but you would think so. It,s hard to imagine that you would be jailed for renting an appartment.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Hard to tell but you would think so. It,s hard to imagine that you would be jailed for renting an appartment.
    I think it is because he knowingly rented an apartment to be used for brothel keeping. if you read the article there was more than one lady and more than one client in the apartment and also the landlord admitted to knowing it was being used for this purpose. I doubt he had anything else ro do with it from reading the article. xx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (11-11-14)

He also sounds like a foreign national so I imagine they probably also went after him for that reason. Unfortunately when 3rd parties are convicted for brotel keeping it tends to be raciaalised.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (11-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    He also sounds like a foreign national so I imagine they probably also went after him for that reason. Unfortunately when 3rd parties are convicted for brotel keeping it tends to be raciaalised.
    Does it? What about the irish guy that is in the process of court appearances who was caught for letting apartments along with a lady from brazil? I do not agree with you based on that. xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

jessie (11-11-14), tom rambo (11-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Does it? What about the irish guy that is in the process of court appearances who was caught for letting apartments along with a lady from brazil? I do not agree with you based on that. xxx
    Where they together? If so, it could still be racial.

What does this mean in terms of time in prison?

Judge Denis McLaighlin sentenced Bojogo to eights months in prison. However he suspended the sentence for a period of two years.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (11-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Where they together? If so, it could still be racial.

What does this mean in terms of time in prison?

Judge Denis McLaighlin sentenced Bojogo to eights months in prison. However he suspended the sentence for a period of two years.

It means if he does anything wrong in the next two years he will go to prison for the eight months. Until then he is free.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (11-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post

Let's be honest here , a lot of people have him down as a pimp or as a
    front for the pimps
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast