Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shutdown

Reviews

Thumbs up Shutdown

I noted that on occasion I've been shut down by certain girls as soon as I tried to establish contact first via a private message channel, not to be paranoid but one can only assume they are being bombarded with ridiculous requests or maybe it's just me.
    Well just so you know I don't take it personal and ill spend my money elsewhere on people that know how to work communications like a fine form for example Sweet Larissa and Libby are two of my favorite currently and in my opinion excellent in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    I noted that on occasion I've been shut down by certain girls as soon as I tried to establish contact first via a private message channel, not to be paranoid but one can only assume they are being bombarded with ridiculous requests or maybe it's just me.
    Well just so you know I don't take it personal and ill spend my money elsewhere on people that know how to work communications like a fine form for example Sweet Larissa and Libby are two of my favorite currently and in my opinion excellent in every way.
    Pointless rant...

Thread should be shut down
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (26-09-14)

Reviews

Ask the two ladies to put in a good word for you

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Pointless rant...

Thread should be shut down
    It's not really a rant as its glorifying my two favorites Sweet Larissa and Libby

It's not really a rant as its glorifying my two favorites Sweet Larissa and Libby
    If this is a tout thread, you should take a leaf out of MayaX book...
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (26-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvy Irish Niamh View Post
    maybe when you pm the girls, they don't want to meet you because you pmed

I personally rather accept business from men who ring after reading all info's contained in ones profile, it shows a lady your an intelligent man

if I got a euro for every waster that hides behind texts and pm's id be a very rich lady
    You could be retired by now

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

maybe when you pm the girls, they don't want to meet you because you pmed

I personally rather accept business from men who ring after reading all info's contained in ones profile, it shows a lady your an intelligent man

if I got a euro for every waster that hides behind texts and pm's id be a very rich lady
    I'm constantly cautious as my paranoia knows no bounds and want to make sure the person is who they say they are and it gives me peace of mind to know that they are real before I commit, as for intelligence well I'm not quite sure I'm intelligent enough to deal with you Curvy Irish Niamh as it would appear you're out of my league but very much appreciate your comment

Reviews

im curious hun how does a pm prove that they are real ? really think about it hun, for all you know I could be Niamh's pimp, and curvy irish Niamh is currently being forced to work with a happy smile

ive been on here for many years and ive seen soo many ladies profiles run by pimps flirting on the boards etc etc
    so how do you know your not asking a pimp your questions which then settle you in thinking they are real ?

surely speaking on the phone with the lady would give you a better insight, and reading the ladies reviews carefully and if you turn up and all dosn't match then walk away

yes im guilty as charged I do reject anyone who rings which sound a bit thick, I don't know wot it is really, but its kept me safe so far being picky
    What I mean is I enjoy a bit of online interaction first as it gives a personal touch in my opinion which has made me want to pursue an interaction on a personal level

Gone to end this by saying no more because there has being drink taken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast