Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The really nice ladies thread, featuring the fabulous Kate & seductive Lady Von Teese

Default The really nice ladies thread, featuring the fabulous Kate & seductive Lady Von Teese

I'm not one for extravagant gestures, but I wanted to go public on my appreciation of two special ladies who are always interesting reading, as well as interesting viewing!
    Kate and lady Von Teese are without a doubt the two most intelligent, good humoured and just downright nice thoughtful and kind human beings.
    Now, I've never met either of them, but you can just tell, cant you? From their posts.

They are also damn sexy ladies, both physically but also where it counts most....sexy and downright dirty fun brains.

So thank you ladies, for sharing so much.
    Kate for her boundless energy, positivity, big brain, and GFE attitude as well as her generous full natural boobies and the avatars she posts them on
    and LVT for all the same, plus for making me think differently about power exchange and so many other things.

You ladies rock x

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bedders For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (04-09-15), Cassandra (31-08-15), Curvaceous Kate (31-08-15), Larrii (01-09-15), MidlifeCrisis (31-08-15), tom sand (01-09-15), willie wacker (31-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bedders View Post
    I'm not one for extravagant gestures, but I wanted to go public on my appreciation of two special ladies who are always interesting reading, as well as interesting viewing!
    Kate and lady Von Teese are without a doubt the two most intelligent, good humoured and just downright nice thoughtful and kind human beings.
    Now, I've never met either of them, but you can just tell, cant you? From their posts.

They are also damn sexy ladies, both physically but also where it counts most....sexy and downright dirty fun brains.

So thank you ladies, for sharing so much.
    Kate for her boundless energy, positivity, big brain, and GFE attitude as well as her generous full natural boobies and the avatars she posts them on
    and LVT for all the same, plus for making me think differently about power exchange and so many other things.

You ladies rock x

Mother of Mercy ...... time to hit the bunkers !!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Totally agree honey but there are a lot of people who dont like others honesty and of course who have a number of members profies too, but that is the internet for you. loll by the way we can all use the forums and can add to any thread without permission. loll
    LVT
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 31-08-15 at 23:17.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Totally agree honey but there are a lot of people who dont like others honesty and of course who have a number of members profies too, but that is the internet for you. loll
    I'm not messing, not winding up, I just genuinely love yours and kates posts, and wanted to express my thanks

xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bedders For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (31-08-15)

Blog Entries

It's nice to be appreciated

Off to bed now. My brain has taken a beating today getting studies done. The pain will be over tomorrow all being well lol.

x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I'm not messing, not winding up, I just genuinely love yours and kates posts, and wanted to express my thanks

xxx
    kate is great at explaining things in her written words, haven't met her yet so that is not meant to be any form of a dig or anything before anyone starts. Thanks honey but I know I am crap at writing but thanks for the sentiment thought. xx

Lady Von Teese

Blog Entries

xxx
    I thought this was another thread I was replying too, and only just noticed when I came out of it, so thanks for that honey, very sweet to think of us, your wining me over more and more. Loll

Need to sleep as now 40 hours without any. Sweet dreams all
    LVT

Reviews

Is this an appreciation thread, kate is brainy while the Lady is very sweet....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Is this an appreciation thread, kate is brainy while the Lady is very sweet....
    So you like like for her knowledge and me because you think I may taste good. Loll

Lady Von Teese

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Larrii (01-09-15)

13. Default

Ladyvonteese has my greatest respect anyway, which im sure she knows ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast