View Poll Results: Are Mods doing a Good Job?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • RicFlair; Is doing a good job.

14 73.68%
  • Ricflair; Is OK nothing special.

2 10.53%
  • Ricflair; Is doing a bad job.

0 0%
  • QPH; Is doing a good Job.

10 52.63%
  • QPH; Is OK nothing special.

3 15.79%
  • QPH; Is doing a bad job

4 21.05%
  • luther; Is doing a good Job.

15 78.95%
  • luther; Is OK nothing special.

0 0%
  • luther; Is doing a bad job

2 10.53%
  • doozer Is doing a good Job.

9 47.37%
  • doozer Is OK nothing special.

7 36.84%
  • doozer Is doing a bad job

0 0%
  • carlos Is doing a good Job.

13 68.42%
  • carlos Is OK nothing special.

2 10.53%
  • carlos Is doing a bad job

2 10.53%
  • hwm Is doing a good Job.

7 36.84%
  • hwm Is OK nothing special.

5 26.32%
  • hwm Is doing a bad job

1 5.26%
  • pat should change the mods

4 21.05%
  • there are too many mods

8 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Mods doing a Good Job?

Question Are Mods doing a Good Job?

Are Mods doing a Good Job?

there hasnt been a survey done in quite a few months now. In the past a survey like this has improved the relationship between the forum and the mods by constructive criticism leading to working improvements.

can the same be achieved at this time?

Reviews

virtually all of them excluding one are up to scratch as far as i can see..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    dont forget to vote now ploy26p.

what way is he not up to scratch? and what way do you think it could be improved?
    they should sack ALL the mods and make Me, Stewie, Ploy and Alechoran mods

the asylum would be over-run

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    dont forget to vote now ploy26p.

what way is he not up to scratch? and what way do you think it could be improved?
    i have voted.. im not going to go into who i dont think is doing a good job, things are quiet for me at the moment, and the last thing i need is to rock the boat.. me and this particular mod seem to be keeping out of each others way, and that suits me. but im sure its well known who i mean..

Blog Entries

it would be pretty funny if this thread got closed by the mods

Blog Entries

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    they should sack ALL the mods and make Me, Stewie, Ploy and Alechoran mods

the asylum would be over-run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNI_O5LOOJQ

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Abstention

I've never voted in one of these and I won't be voting in this one. I don't think I can really know which mods are doing what kind of job, since much of what they do is behind the scenes. For example, yesterday I reported a post and, after a while, it disappeared. I don't know who made it disappear or even whether it was in response to my report or someone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if other posts disappeared which I never saw. Many of the mods are in stealth mode, so I don't even know which ones are around.

So I don't see the point in voting. Even if I had an opinion Patricia would ignore it, and rightly so since she can see what the mods are doing while I mostly can't.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I've never voted in one of these and I won't be voting in this one. I don't think I can really know which mods are doing what kind of job, since much of what they do is behind the scenes. For example, yesterday I reported a post and, after a while, it disappeared. I don't know who made it disappear or even whether it was in response to my report or someone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if other posts disappeared which I never saw. Many of the mods are in stealth mode, so I don't even know which ones are around.

So I don't see the point in voting. Even if I had an opinion Patricia would ignore it, and rightly so since she can see what the mods are doing while I mostly can't.
    El Gordo...with all due respect.....that's a Fianna Fail answer at it's best

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post

Very good points, no one sees the efforts gone to by mods as evidenced by the massive use of mod forum on a daily and hourly basis. It is far more active then open forum is at times. Patricia can vouch for that as an independent voice in case anyone thinks we are county council workers leaning on our shovels.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Very good points, no one sees the efforts gone to by mods as evidenced by the massive use of mod forum on a daily and hourly basis. It is far more active then open forum is at times. Patricia can vouch for that as an independent voice in case anyone thinks we are county council workers leaning on our shovels.
    I think we all can see that you and others do there best and I thank you for it but it's some of the hairy decisions that is the problem... I know personalities are always going to clash but it's what we learn from them especially when crticism is from some of the more rational posters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast