Thread: Here is a review i forgot to post????

Default Here is a review i forgot to post????

I arrived at the destination and passed the exotic windows decorated with starry curtains.As i rang the polished door bell, the doors swung open and there inside i was greeted with the nice hallway i have ever seen,beautifully nicely laid tiles.As i was lead up that shiney mahogany carpeted stairs,we entered a bedroom.The double bed was great and bouncy and the carpet so feet friendly.I exited just as i arrived,in the eptiome of modern comfort.I'll def will be going back there.

Great place,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I arrived at the destination and passed the exotic windows decorated with starry curtains.As i rang the polished door bell, the doors swung open and there inside i was greeted with the nice hallway i have ever seen,beautifully nicely laid tiles.As i was lead up that shiney mahogany carpeted stairs,we entered a bedroom.The double bed was great and bouncy and the carpet so feet friendly.I exited just as i arrived,in the eptiome of modern comfort.I'll def will be going back there.

Great place,
    Westside.
    pm adress please
    cant have just any body going there
    PS do i need references

Exclamation Read these reviews Westside they are better than yours

this sounds like castleknock11 reviews, you must read them. He wrote me one so you can find out & read all the reviews he wrote to girls from my review page.
    It is so funny, all castleknock11 reviews are just like the one westside wrote in this post.
    I love to read this kind of reviews they are just so deeply funny.
    Are all this reviews real??? Does he mean it??? Am I up set with him???
    He made me feel so special with his review till I've read the rest of reviews he wrote....., he just writes bull**it maybe to make us happy, it doesn't work with me you rather write nothing instead (well, next time you know honey)
    All his reviews look the same kind of **** even the one he wrote me, anyway it was a good one so THANK YOU Castleknock11, appreciate your comments.
    Castleknock11 you are the best comedian ever writing reviews
    Sincerely yours,
    Naomi

Smile Castleknock????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    this sounds like castleknock11 reviews, you must read them. He wrote me one so you can find out & read all the reviews he wrote to girls from my review page.
    It is so funny, all castleknock11 reviews are just like the one westside wrote in this post.
    I love to read this kind of reviews they are just so deeply funny.
    Are all this reviews real??? Does he mean it??? Am I up set with him???
    He made me feel so special with his review till I've read the rest of reviews he wrote....., he just writes bull**it maybe to make us happy, it doesn't work with me you rather write nothing instead (well, next time you know honey)
    All his reviews look the same kind of **** even the one he wrote me, anyway it was a good one so THANK YOU Castleknock11, appreciate your comments.
    Castleknock11 you are the best comedian ever writing reviews
    Sincerely yours,
    Naomi
    Whats that? A housing estate? And no im not Castleknock11. Im Westside69.

Ah Sexy, Westside likes you.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    rang the polished door bell,

sounds like a fancy wank chez chateau west

Default chez chateau ????

Quote Originally Posted by franp View Post
    sounds like a fancy wank chez chateau west
    My irish is very bad Fran.

Muchas Gracias Fran,
    Westio.