Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im still a kid at heart ...

Reviews

Default Im still a kid at heart ...

Just for a laugh, when Mrs Monkeynut and I were last in the UK we went into a huge sex shop in Glasgow and bought a few bits and bobs..... as you do. One of the items was a vibrator which was a little on the 'ambitious' side. We never opened the packaging as she decided that it wasn't worth the effort!

So... what did we do with it? Well .....

Just for a laugh, we went into Lidl today and placed it amongst the special offers that are always there! We nearly died laughing at the reaction and after about 20 people picked it up a lady in her mid 30's put it in her trolley ...... She waited until a checkout was reasonably clear and went for it ..... I felt so sorry for her actually but it was cataclysmically funny! I hope her face goes that red when she uses it!

I hope I never grow up!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (24-12-10), ciara (24-12-10), samlad (24-12-10), Toolbox (24-12-10), vampirejackie (24-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Just for a laugh, when Mrs Monkeynut and I were last in the UK we went into a huge sex shop in Glasgow and bought a few bits and bobs..... as you do. One of the items was a vibrator which was a little on the 'ambitious' side. We never opened the packaging as she decided that it wasn't worth the effort!

Just for a laugh, we went into Lidl today and placed it amongst the special offers that are always there! We nearly died laughing at the reaction and after about 20 people picked it up a lady in her mid 30's put it in her trolley ...... She waited until a checkout was reasonably clear and went for it ..... I felt so sorry for her actually but it was cataclysmically funny! I hope her face goes that red when she uses it!

I hope I never grow up!
    That is comedy gowd!!!! LOL!

I hope I never grow up!
    Is this really true???

Its sooooo funny

Reviews

That's brilliant. The only way to have made that joke better, would have been to secretly film it and then upload it on youtube......you would have yourself a classic there.

Reviews

You are a mean dirty bastard... but thats why we love ya...lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Is this really true???

Its sooooo funny
    Yes its true and we have some still pics to prove it but I wouldnt even dream of posting them ..... We did it this morning at 09.35 and had the best 20 minutes ever!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Christ would pay to see that , did she leave with it . :doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

My father is DEFINATELY still a kid at heart...

He went fishing one day with a couple of his friends and decided to have a craic. My father suggested going for a brew at a cafe up the road, but one of the lads decided to stay as he had a bite. The old man and his mate finished the brew and pocketed a couple of sachets of tomato ketchup, then stopped by the shop next door and bought a packet of sanitary towels.

It was obvious what he did; he ripped open the towels and smeared them with the ketchup, walked down the beach and littered it with them. The two blokes walked back up to the other fella, told him to move down with us and as they came up to the 'bloody' towels, my father pointed them out. He said to the bloke, "God, look at that!!!" He replied, "Awww!!!! That's disgusting!!!"

My father (being the sort of bloke he is) said, "You know, I have a fetish!"

His friend looked puzzled and asked what he meant.

"A fetish!"

My father walked up to the towels, picked a handful up and smeared them all over his face!!! One bloke was laughing his head off while the other was actually vomiting on the beach!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Christ would pay to see that , did she leave with it . :doc
    Yes she did after a little confusion at the checkout ..... !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

dr love (24-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes she did after a little confusion at the checkout ..... !!
    Hope you left the batteries in : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast