Thread: Dail 12 week summer break

Default Dail 12 week summer break

The Dail rises today & will not return till the last week of September! The Dail & Seanad worked late last night sittings as TD's & Senators cleared the legislative list before the recess -Maybe they missed the match? fair play to ye Lads...

Reviews

do they still get expenses during the 12 weeks?

Reviews

Heard just a few minutes ago they have 12 weeks more hoildays more this year than they have had in previous years...i hope they keep up the good work of running this country down to its knees and spending OUR money on their holidays...a proper disgrace.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    do they still get expenses during the 12 weeks?
    They most surely do...they are a great bunch aren't they..

Reviews

Working late and no overtime - god these lads are great value for money -

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Working late and no overtime - god these lads are great value for money -
    and to think some people say they are not dedicated...ffs they are working themselves into an early grave...and what thanks...none.

Reviews

I'm fuckin' sick of listening to all the belly aching on boards like this. Get up off your whiney holes & do something about these bastards. Shit or get off the pot !!!
    We are a spineless bunch of doormats in Ireland & that's the only reason these fuckers get away with it. Do you think they'll willingly change things ? Do turkeys vote for Xmas ?
    Soemtimes I am very sad that my compatriots are such a bunch of fuckin' sheep.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I'm fuckin' sick of listening to all the belly aching on boards like this. Get up off your whiney holes & do something about these bastards. Shit or get off the pot !!!
    We are a spineless bunch of doormats in Ireland & that's the only reason these fuckers get away with it. Do you think they'll willingly change things ? Do turkeys vote for Xmas ?
    Soemtimes I am very sad that my compatriots are such a bunch of fuckin' sheep.
    im confused ...are you saying your not happy with our great leader?...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    The Dail rises today & will not return till the last week of September! The Dail & Seanad worked late last night sittings as TD's & Senators cleared the legislative list before the recess -Maybe they missed the match? fair play to ye Lads...
    Well many of these TDs would be married to teachers so it is only humane and compassionate that they should
    enjoy their extended holidays together, in their luxurious holiday homes scattered throughout this fair land of ours
    More especially they need the break seeing as we are having such nice weather and they have been bothered all
    the year with that annoying economy and the poor teachers are totally frazzled from trying to decide whether or
    not to go on strike. I just cant see it being enough time for them to get back in focus this year, but look halloween break will be shortly after and they may struggle through till then. They are true martyrs
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well many of these TDs would be married to teachers so it is only humane and compassionate that they should
    enjoy their extended holidays together, in their luxurious holiday homes scattered throughout this fair land of ours
    More especially they need the break seeing as we are having such nice weather and they have been bothered all
    the year with that annoying economy and the poor teachers are totally frazzled from trying to decide whether or
    not to go on strike. I just cant see it being enough time for them to get back in focus this year, but look halloween break will be shortly after and they may struggle through till then. They are true martyrs
    Not to mention the month they get off at christmas...a bunch of top notch guys..