Thread: Notice regarding August comp.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Notice regarding August comp.

i have decided to make this a long sleeved T-shirt comp only.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default LOL god im getting too old for laughing like that

anyway.I being the fair man that i am (thats just another way of saying im the boss of the comps) had being looking at the entries for August comp and to be honest i have a pain in my arse.

Heres my dilemea.We have two types of t-shirts i see.Funny ones and real serious type ones,all of which are good.I would have to judge either funniest or best as in reality.Since we would have only one winner i would feel bad saying to the winner is but the funny ones have being left out or visa versa so heres the deal and i threw this "The Sweetie" (reg tm) way.I will extend this comp to the end of Sept.So its a two month comp.At the end of Sept we will have two winners.One for the funniest and one for the best as in reality /serious type.This will keep all happy.

espeicially me,
    Westside.

PS the prize of each winner will be 250.Anyone can enter and win either by the way and no limit to entries.Mods and E-I staff can enter too.I cant because i would declare myself the winner.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    anyway.I being the fair man that i am (thats just another way of saying im the boss of the comps) had being looking at the entries for August comp and to be honest i have a pain in my arse.

Heres my dilemea.We have two types of t-shirts i see.Funny ones and real serious type ones,all of which are good.I would have to judge either funniest or best as in reality.Since we would have only one winner i would feel bad saying to the winner is but the funny ones have being left out or visa versa so heres the deal and i threw this "The Sweetie" (reg tm) way.I will extend this comp to the end of Sept.So its a two month comp.At the end of Sept we will have two winners.One for the funniest and one for the best as in reality /serious type.This will keep all happy.

espeicially me,
    Westside.

PS the prize of each winner will be 250.Anyone can enter and win either by the way and no limit to entries.Mods and E-I staff can enter too.I cant because i would declare myself the winner.
    nnnnoooooooooooooo,this is terrible news,i cant fuckin do it aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TIME FOR A SANDWICH
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Wohoo, I have an entry in both fields (i think ) anyway in theory I could win both

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    wohoo, i have an entry in both fields (i think ) anyway in theory i could win both :d:d
    big head........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    big head........
    If i'm honest I think I peaked way too soon , a lot of entries after mine have been quite good

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    if i'm honest i think i peaked way too soon , a lot of entries after mine have been quite good
    steal their ideas and rise again