Thread: look a likes

Reviews

Question look a likes

Question for the lads out there.

If you get the chance and you flick over to the lady channels on Sky late at night and you see a lady on there that you think "fuck she looks hot" do you then come on here and try to find a lady similar to what you have just seen and make a appointment?

2. Default

No, but I might now you've given me the idea

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post

If you get the chance and you flick over to the lady channels on Sky late at night and you see a lady on there that you think "fuck she looks hot" do you then come on here and try to find a lady similar to what you have just seen and make a appointment?
    Havent looked at those Sky Channels for years but many of the ladies here would be much hotter than the girls I saw on the TV. Now if I'm missing a Cheryl Cole lookalike here, then please feel free to pm me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (27-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post

No I just wank off on your one on the telly and head off to bed very much lighter
    Last edited by Chez; 27-05-15 at 00:15.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

Flappy (27-05-15)