Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tought i'd blow it.........

Lightbulb Tought i'd blow it.........

...........but i did not!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heated my first pannini ever IN MICROWAVE.........

And it did not blew up.........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

I really do wish you would give me some notice every time you intend one of your experiments with the microwave Anna. That’s the second time you done this. My nerves are shoot to pieces and I can tell you now that I ain’t forking out for another one out off my rent money…
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Eddie,u shudda known already i a spontaneous girl.........so decisions are spontaneous too...........
    It was kinda funny as i put it on highest,than it stopped working with funy noise......i was opening anxious to find my pannini on fire,than i put it on lower,and it worked

You cud get me a new microwave anyway

I know you are spontaneous Anna but you could at least have left me out of the microwave first babes… That is my room after all… You knew I had…….ahhhh……”guests” over and still you had to have that Pannini there and then didn’t you ?

That funny sound was me btw hammering for dear life from inside the microwave. Look at the state of me now and my …….ahhhh……”guests”

Sorry Anna but I am not buying another microwave for you. Its like giving a laptop to Liz or a pet poodle to nicegirlsarenice . Its guaranteed to end in tears…

Now as I recall you set fire to my bed in microwave so you my dear are taking the sofa tonight and I will bunk down in your little boudoir and that’s the end of it…

the new "HOT" one...eddie...
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Magnificent AnnaS I'm worried for your safety.

You should make me go and open the microwave for you, that way you can do all sorts of strange things and won't have to worry about it blowing up in your face... just my face instead. And if u don't like my face then I will kill myself and put myself in body of acid to get rid of the body.

Stalker alert!!!! 12 O'Clock High...

No, I am a pet of Magnificent AnnaS.... she is my owner, not my sister, lover (lol silly ), friend (except maybe as much as you can have a pet as your friend), stalkee or anything else, just my owner. I am just pet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No, I am a pet of Magnificent AnnaS.... she is my owner, not my sister, lover (lol silly ), friend (except maybe as much as you can have a pet as your friend), stalkee or anything else, just my owner. I am just pet.
    No wonder you fancy dogs cause your nothing but a bitch

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    No wonder you fancy dogs cause your nothing but a bitch
    Look here my man, leave my Missus out of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast