Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theo Walcott - Netbuster

Reviews

Default Theo Walcott - Netbuster

Anyone see Walcott's goal for the gooners against Blackburn today?

Literally a netbuster as groundmen had to repair the netting at half time after Walcott's low drive into the corner burst the net open!

He's off to a flier this season, 4 goals in the league already, long may it last

I dont have a youtube link just yet, but soon as i do i'll post it

Reviews

I sure did see it. I've been waiting a long time for him to have consistency like this. Lets hope he keeps the run going through the season. That was a good result as Allardyces teams usually get the better of Arsenal.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I sure did see it. I've been waiting a long time for him to have consistency like this. Lets hope he keeps the run going through the season. That was a good result as Allardyces teams usually get the better of Arsenal.
    Its quite frustrating cos he shows so much potential, maybe this will be the season where he will be consistent throughout. I think maybe being left out of the England world cup squad was the best thing that could ever have happened to him as he now looks like he's out to prove a point

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Its quite frustrating cos he shows so much potential, maybe this will be the season where he will be consistent throughout. I think maybe being left out of the England world cup squad was the best thing that could ever have happened to him as he now looks like he's out to prove a point
    Yeah.

It's pretty weird, actually. I mean, the guy has been around for years - and he's still only 21!
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Yeah.

It's pretty weird, actually. I mean, the guy has been around for years - and he's still only 21!
    To the best of my knowledge, he started playing first team football for Southampton at 15

dont get 2 happy lads he is english so if he keeps his form good the press will grind him down(for the record i dont rate him long term.....them again i did not rate ronaldo for years)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    dont get 2 happy lads he is english so if he keeps his form good the press will grind him down(for the record i dont rate him long term.....them again i did not rate ronaldo for years)
    I still dont rate Ronaldo, he's a prissy little twat

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    I still dont rate Ronaldo, he's a prissy little twat
    Yep but he has talent you cant doubt it....he is not in messi's league(talent wise) but he is a talent(as a united fan i never rated him....till he was gone that said as a team we will win the league this season)

Reviews

Yep but he has talent you cant doubt it....he is not in messi's league(talent wise) but he is a talent(as a united fan i never rated him....till he was gone that said as a team we will win the league this season)
    This has been flagged as spam
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

He is talented to a degree, but then again, everyone looks good against the likes of west brom etc, he was far too inconsistent and went AWOL when it counted against the premiership big four and the quality champions league teams. Same story in spain, looks good against the likes of Levante but when they played Barca, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, they showed him what true class means

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast