Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were dating a TS girl would you introduce her to your parents?

Default If you were dating a TS girl would you introduce her to your parents?

A lot of guys in the US want TS girls for a relationship. But I wonder if they would ever introduce the girl to their parents. And let's just say hypothetically you loved her and thought she was pretty and the bee's knees. Would you Irish lads do it?
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 21-05-11 at 20:11.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    A lot of guys in the US want TS girls for a relationship. But I wonder if they would ever introduce the girl to their parents. And let's just say hypothetically you loved her and thought she was pretty and the bee's knees. Would you Irish lads do it?
    If I genuinely loved someone, why not? If I was concerned about what other people might think, then I would have to doubt whether I was really in love.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Sure would! The love of a good woman is a wonderful thing & gives a man's life meaning. I see no need to make distinction between "TS girls" and ladies that were born with their physical being in sync with their true nature.

Reviews

Interesting question Jessica, I would like to think yes I would is the answer. One way to look at it is if you were in love with someone who has had a boob job would you introduce them to your parents, the answer is yes so why not a ts, as bodkin so eloquently put it why make a distinction between TS girls and ladies that were born with their physical being in sync with their true nature.

Reviews

I would have no problems. I would love to date a TS.

This is a very interesting post actually. I've found as time goes on, that my parents pleasantly surprise me. In a hypothetical situation (as I personally wouldn't date a TS), there would have been a time when I would have said no to this question, as I would be worried how my parents would react. However, as I have got older, I have discovered just how open minded my parents are; as long as the person is polite, friendly and approachable, my folks have no qualms with anyone.

My dad quite recently said to me over a few beers that he doesn't really give a shit what sexual preference, religion, creed or colour a person is as long as they are friendly, and without realising it, this is where my own personal morals come from. In fact, I've had that much trouble with women, my dad actually told me that if I brought a bloke home, he would be more relieved than surprised! LOL!

Reviews

If you love her - why wouldn't you? Love is blind or love conquers all or what ever that saying is that means you're in love so of course you would.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    If you love her - why wouldn't you? Love is blind or love conquers all or what ever that saying is that means you're in love so of course you would.
    Well only if it was one of these 3

Kimber james

Carla Novaes

Vanity

If I was lucky enough to be going out with a TS, i'd want to introduce her to all my friends and my family!!!!I think most TS and TVs look amazing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luky_kev View Post
    If I was lucky enough to be going out with a TS, i'd want to introduce her to all my friends and my family!!!!I think most TS and TVs look amazing!!!
    Well i banged a post op over in Amsterdam cple weeks ago n didnt no til bout a week later, and the worse thing about it was with wee brother and cple 1s outa wrk, haha i dont giv a f**k like, wasnt my fault lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast